Chile vs Argentina 28.01.2022
Chile are 6th in the South American World Cup qualification group standings, one place below the qualification places. They need to win to keep their qualification hopes alive.
Argentina already secured World Cup qualification with 5 games to go following their 0-0 draw with Brazil in their last match. This gives them the luxury of fielding a few fringe players for this match.
This match is very important for Chile and they are playing at home so they are more likely to fight for a positive result.
Therefore, we reckon a win or draw for the hosts.
Main tip: Double Chance Chile/Draw (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
We have World Cup Qualifiers predictions for all continents.
Head-to-Head stats Chile vs Argentina
Considering the last 18 meetings between these teams;
- Chile got 1 win. Argentina got 9 wins. 8 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 2.00 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Chile
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.40 goals per match
- They beat El Salvador 1-0 in their last match
Latest results Argentina
- Unbeaten in the last 27 matches (17 wins, 10 draws)
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.00 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Brazil in their last match
CONMEBOL WCQs Group Standings and Latest Results
Chile: rank 6th – 14 matches – 4 wins – 4 draws – 6 losses – 16 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-W-W
Argentina: rank 2nd – 13 matches – 8 wins – 5 draws – 0 losses – 29 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-D
Possible squad Chile
Chile: Bravo; Mena, Maripan, Isla, Sierralta, Medel; Vidal, Baeza, Valdes Contreras; Sanchez, Vargas
Coach: Martín Lasarte
Possible squad Argentina
Argentina: Martinez; Molina, Romero, Otamendi, Acuna; De Paul, Paredes, Lo Celso; Messi, Martinez, Di Maria
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Double Chance Chile/Draw
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Double Chance Chile/Draw”
The odd of 1.40 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that Chile will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparison for Double Chance Chile/Draw
Odibets – odd 1.40
Yangasport – odd 1.39
Betboro – odd 1.38
Keep it Odibets for a wide range of betting markets.
2) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
- Chile’s 3 of the last 5 games had most goals in the second half
- Argentina average 1.00 goals per match in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Melbet has competitive odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.13 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 47% chance that the second half will have more goals than the first half.
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
Melbet – odd 2.13
1xbet – odd 2.11
Mybet.africa – odd 2.00
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Check out our best betting sites in Nigeria page for more great offers.