Mexico vs USA 25.03.2022
The pressure is on Mexico to win at home against their arch-rivals USA in the World Cup Qualifies on Friday, but that’s no sure thing after already struggling to the top 2 teams in the CONCACAF World Cup Qualifies. A win will give Mexico some breathing space as they are 4 points ahead of 4th place Panama.
On the other hand, team USA is in the No. 2 spot, tied on points with Mexico but they will need to have a sense of urgency to avoid a slip when they visit Mexico. With the Americans coming with all their squad healthy, they should be confident to maintain their 2nd spot.
This will be a tight affair with most of the excitement in the last half of the game.
Main tip: Most Goals 2nd Half (go to tip details)
Check out more World Cup Qualifiers predictions for more top matches.
Head-to-Head stats Mexico vs USA
Considering the last 49 meetings between these teams;
- Mexico have 18 wins. USA have 16 wins. 15 matches ended in draws
- On average these matches scored 2.04 goals per match
- The last time they met USA won 2-0
Latest results Mexico
- 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They won 1-0 against Panama in their last match
Latest results USA
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They beat Honduras 3-0 in their last match
CONCACAF WCQs Group Standings and Latest Results
Mexico: rank 3rd – 11 matches – 6 wins – 3 draws – 2 losses – 21 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-D-L
USA: rank 2nd – 11 matches – 6 wins – 3 draws – 2 losses – 21 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-D
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Possible squad Mexico
Mexico: Ochoa; Araujo, Dominguez, Vasquez; Sanchez, Herrera, Alvarez, Pineda, Gallardo; Lozano, Jimenez
Coach: Gerardo Martino
Possible squad USA
USA: Steffen; Yedlin, Robinson, Zimmerman, Robinson; Musah, Adams, McKennie; Weah, Pulisic, Aaronson
Coach: Gregg Berhalter
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.05 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% chance that most of the excitement and goals will be featured in the second half.
Odds comparison for Most Goals 2nd Half
Odibets – odd 2.05
Bet365 – odd 2.00
Check out Odibets Kenya for a wide range of betting markets and customer promotions.
2) Bet on DC Mexico/Draw
- Mexico has avoided defeat in their last 4 home encounters with USA
- Mexico have only lost one of their last 5 home matches in all competitions
Odds for this bet
Melbet has competitive odds for “DC Mexico/Draw”
The odd of 1.33 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% chance that Mexico will avoid defeat in this match.
Odds comparisons for DC Mexico/Draw
Melbet – odd 1.33
Cyberbet – odd 1.32
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Check out more double chance predictions across different leagues and competitions.