South Africa vs Zimbabwe 11.11.2021
South Africa are well and truly on course to book a place at the African Cup of Nations in Cameroon. Hugo Broos’ men have been completely dominant in this group and, might just confirm their spot at the next AFCON with a win against Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe have not won in the last five games, and that miserable run is likely to continue against leaders, South Africa.
Therefore, we are backing South Africa to win.
Main tip: South Africa Win (go to tip details)
Get more betting tips for World Cup qualifiers matches to become a winner.
Head-to-Head stats South Africa vs Zimbabwe
We look at the last 7 matches between these teams:
- South Africa have 4 wins. Zimbabwe have 2 wins. 1 match was drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.43 goals per match
- The last time they met they, the match ended 0-0
Latest results South Africa
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches, an average of 1.20 goals
- In their last match, they defeated Ethiopia 1-0
Latest results Zimbabwe
- 4 losses and 1 draw in the last 5 games
- 2 goals in their last 5 matches, an average of 0.40 goals per game
- They lost 0-1 to Ghana in their last game of the qualifying series
CAF W. Cup Qualifiers Group G Standings and Latest Results
South Africa: rank 1st – 4 matches – 3 win – 1 draw – 0 loss – 10 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-W
Zimbabwe: rank 3rd – 4 matches – 0 win – 1 draw – 3 losses – 1 point
Form Guide: L-L-L-D-L
Possible squad South Africa
South Africa: Williams; Mobbile, Xulu, De Reuck, Mashego; Ngcobo, Maart; Hlongwane, Mokoena, Tau; Makgopa
Coach: Hugo Broos
Possible squad Zimbabwe
Zimbabwe: Shumba; Kutsanzira, Hadebe, Mudimu, Galloway; Madzongwe, Nakamba; Billiat, Musona, Zemura, Dzvukamanja
Coach: Milovan Rajevac
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on South Africa Win
Betway offers competitive odds for the bet “South Africa Win”
The odd of 1.32 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 76% chance South Africa will win this match
Odds comparison for South Africa Win
Betway – odds 1.32
Bet9ja – odds 1.30
Keep yourself abreast of the latest offering from this bookmaker, with our Betway review.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Get more the best betting tips for today on our homepage for free
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- 4 out of 5 matches involving South Africa returned Under 2.5 goals
- Zimbabwe recorded less than three total goals in 3 of their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
Mybet.africa offers the best odds for “ Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.66 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% chance that there will be less than three total goals scored
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
Mybet.africa – odds 1.66
Bet9ja – odds 1.64
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Find more Under 2.5 betting predictions for free and be a winner today!