Sweden vs Czech Republic 24.03.2022
Sweden will be hoping that their good home record will come into play in this first-leg of their World Cup qualification play-offs. They have won 11 of their last 12 home games, including all their last 4 home games.
Czech Republic also have a good recent record, with 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches. They would be happy to extend their unbeaten run in this match.
Sweden are expected to take the initiative here and go for a win therefore they are more likely to score the first goal.
Main tip: 1st Goal Sweden (go to tip details)
We have World Cup Qualifiers betting tips for different continents.
Head-to-Head stats Sweden vs Czech Republic
Considering the last 3 meetings between these two teams:
- Sweden won 1. Czech have zero wins. 2 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.67 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Sweden
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.20 goals per match
- They lost 1-0 to Spain in their last match
Latest results Czech Republic
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- They beat Estonia 2-0 in their last match
UEFA WCQs Final Group Standings and Latest Results
Sweden (Group B): rank 3rd – 8 matches – 5 wins – 0 draws – 3 losses – 15 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-W-L
Czech Rep (Group E): rank 3rd – 8 matches – 4 wins – 2 draws – 2 losses – 14 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-D
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Possible squad Sweden
Sweden: Olsen; Krafth, Lindelof, Nilsson, Augustinsson; Kulusevski, Ekdal, Olsson, Forsberg; Isak, Claesson
Coach: Janne Andersson
Possible squad Czech Republic
Czech Republic: Vaclik; Coufal, Brabec, Zima, Novac; Sadilek, Soucek; Pesek, Hlozek, Vydra; Schick
Coach: Jaroslav Šilhavý
Get straight win soccer predictions here for free.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on 1st Goal Sweden
22Bet offers competitive odds for the bet “1st Goal Sweden”
The odd of 1.79 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that Sweden will score the first goal in this match.
Odds comparison for 1st Goal Sweden
22Bet – odd 1.79
Betway – odd 1.73
Find out how to download 22Bet app today and enjoy livestreaming of matches.
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
2) Bet on Double Chance Sweden/Draw
- Sweden have won all their last 4 home matches
- Czech Republic are yet to beat Sweden in their history (P3 D2 L1)
Odds for this bet
1xBetoffers competitive odds for “Double Chance Sweden/Draw”
The odd of 1.25 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 78% chance that Sweden will win or draw in this match.
Odds comparisons for DC Sweden/Draw
1xBet – odd 1.28
Betway – odd 1.23
Get more Double Chance predictions for different leagues and competitions.