AC Milan vs AS Roma 28.06.2020
AC Milan are coming into this game following a morale-boosting 4-1 win away to 18th-placed Lecce last time out. However, that win followed a poor run of form in which they had only won 1 in 7 matches, with 4 draws and 2 losses. They face an AS Roma team that is enjoying good recent form with 3 consecutive wins in recent games. Roma are 5th in the league and 6 points behind the last champions league spot. There is no doubt that their ambition is to at least finish in the top 4. To do that, they have to keep winning games. Roma will be hoping their good form can earn them a win over an AC Milan team that is not at their best, especially with Ibrahimovic missing. A Roma win or draw looks most likely in this game.
Main tip: DC Roma or Draw (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs AS Roma
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 47 matches between these teams:
- Quite evenly matched. 15 wins for AC Milan and 16 wins for AS Roma. 16 draws.
- An average total of 2.60 goals per match.
- Roma won the most recent meeting 2-1.
Latest results AC Milan
- Not very impressive with only 2 wins in 6 games. 3 draws and 1 loss.
- 8 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 1.33 goals per match.
- Beat 18th placed Lecce 4-1 away in the last game.
Latest results AS Roma
- An impressive 4 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- They have scored 13 goals in 6 matches. Average 2.17 goals per match.
- 3 wins in the last 3 league games.
Table and latest results
AC Milan: rank 8th – 27 matches – 11 wins – 6 draws – 10 losses – 39 points
Form Guide: W-L-D-W-L
AS Roma: rank 5th – 27 matches – 14 wins – 6 draws – 7 losses – 48 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-L-L
Our Premier League predictions page has the best betting tips and analysis for EPL games. Visit now to check upcoming games and place winning bets.
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli, Calabria; Kessie, Bennacer, Bonaventura; Paqueta, Calhanoglu; Rebic
Out: Ibrahimovic, Hernandez
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: Mirante; Peres, Smalling, Fazio, Kolarov; Veretout, Cristante; Under, Pellegrini, Kluivert; Dzeko
Out: Zaniolo (unfitness), Lopez (wrist), Veretout (suspension)
Coach: Paulo Fonseca
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Roma or Draw
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “DC Roma or Draw”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% that Roma will not lose in this game.
Odds comparison for DC Roma or Draw
1xBet – odd 1.51
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Bet9ja – odd 1.40
You can read about the best betting sites in Kenya on our page. Check out our detailed reviews and enjoy the best odds.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 6 AC Milan games
- Similarly, both teams scored in 4 of the last 6 AS Roma games.
- In their last 3 H2H encounters, both teams have scored in each game.
Odds for this bet
1xBet again offers the best odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.66 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% that Both teams will score in the game.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
1xBet – odd 1.66
Bet9ja – odd 1.62
Betway – odd 1.57
Find more free betting tips on our page to help you place winning bets. Our tips are properly analyzed and supported with statistical evidence.