AC Milan vs Juventus Turin 07.07.2020
AC Milan have been impressive since the league resumed, with 3 wins and 1 draw. They still have hopes of champions league or at least Europa league if results in the remaining games favor them. This game is probably the toughest they have left. Juventus are showing scintillating form as they race towards another Serie A league title. With five consecutive league wins and an average of 2.17 goals per game, they look unbeatable. Juventus keep winning as their closest opponents drop points. This promises to be a close game but Juventus seem to have a slight edge due to their impressive run of form.
Main tip: DNB Juventus (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs Juventus
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 61 matches between these teams:
- AC Milan won 13 matches. Juventus won 30 matches. 18 matches ended in a draw.
- Matches between the two ended with an average 2.34 goals per match.
- Last meeting was a 0-0 draw.
Latest results AC Milan
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- 12 goals in 6 matches. Average 2.00 goals per match.
- Big away win 3-0 over Lazio over the weekend.
Latest results Juventus
- 5 consecutive wins in the league.
- 13 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 2.17 goals per game.
- Won 4-1 over Torino at the weekend.
Table and latest results
AC Milan: rank 7th – 30 matches – 13 wins – 7 draws – 10 losses – 46 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-W-L
Juventus: rank 1st – 30 matches – 24 wins – 3 draws – 3 loss – 75 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
There are plenty of games still to be played in the big European leagues. You can bet and win in these games by following the best football tips for today on our page.
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Conti, Kjaer, Romagnoli (c), Hernández; Kessié, Bennacer, Saelemaekers, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu; Ibrahimovic
Out: Castillejo (Muscle injury), Musacchio (Ankle injury)
Doubtful: Léo Duarte (Muscle injury)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Buffon; Cuadrado, de Ligt, Bonucci (c), Danilo; Bentancur, Pjanic, Rabiot, Bernarderschi; Dybala, Ronaldo
Out: De Sciglio (Thigh injury), Sandro (Sprained knee), Khedira (discomfort), Chiellini (muscle)
Doubtful: Demiral (Knee injury)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DNB Juventus
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “DNB Juventus”
The odd of 1.53 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% that Juventus will win the game.
Odds comparison for DNB Juventus
Bet365 – odd 1.53
Bet9ja – odd 1.52
Betway – odd 1.50
If you want to know about the best betting sites in Kenya then visit our page. You will discover exciting bonus options and other offers.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- Juventus last 3 games had over 2.5 goals
- AC Milan’s 3 out of the last 4 matches had over 2.5 goals.
- Juventus scored 13 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 2.17 goals per game.
- AC Milan scored 12 goals in 6 matches. Average 2.00 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 2.02 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 50% that at least 3 goals will be scored in the game.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
1xBet – odd 2.02
Pinnacle – odd 2.01
Bet9ja – odd 1.90