Morocco vs Malawi 25.01.2022
Morocco enjoyed a sensational qualifying journey where they finished at the summit of Group C of the 2022 AFCON to secure smooth entry into the knockout stage of the tournament. The Atlas Lions were one of the sides to go unbeaten in the group stages, winning 2 and drawing 1 to amass 7 points, and will look to ease into the next level of the competition.
Meanwhile, Malawi qualified for the Round of 16 by the skins of their teeth, qualifying with only one win in the Bag.
Now, they are up against one of the contenders for the title, And the Moroccans will most likely hit them fast and early to avoid any upset in the latter part.
Therefore, we reckon the Moroccans to win at halftime.
Main tip: 1st Half Morocco Win (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Win more with more free AFCON betting tips on our page.
Head-to-Head stats Morocco vs Malawi
Considering the last 6 meetings between these teams;
- Morocco have 3 wins and Malawi have a no win and 3 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 2.40 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 0-0 draw
Latest results Morocco
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- They drew with Gabon 2-2 in their last match
Latest results Malawi
- 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They drew with Senegal 0-0 in their last match
AFCON 2022 Group C Final Standings and Latest Results
Morocco: rank 1st – 3 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 7 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-D-W
AFCON 2022 Group B Final Standings and Latest Results
Malawi: rank 3rd – 3 matches – 1 win – 1 draw – 1 loss – 4 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-L-L-L
Possible squad Morocco
Morocco: Bounou; Hakimi, Saiss, Aguerd, Masina; Amrabat; Tissoudali, Amallah, Louza, Boufal; El Kaabi
Coach: Vahid Halilhodzic
Possible squad Malawi
Malawi: Thomu; Sanudi, Chaziya, Chembezi, Chirwa; Mhone, Idana, Banda, Madinga; Muyaba, Mhango
Coach: Mario Marinica
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on 1st Half Morocco Win
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “1st Half Morocco Win”
The odd of 1.96 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that Morocco will be leading at halftime.
Odds comparison for 1st Half Morocco Win
Odibets – odd 1.96
Betboro – odd 1.86
Get into the AFCON lucky draw with Odibets, win exciting cash prizes.
2) Bet on BTTS NO
- Morocco have had 2 clean sheets in their 3 AFCON games so far
- Malawi have only scored in 1 game out of their 3 AFCON matches
Odds for this bet
Betway has competitive odds for “BTTS NO”
The odd of 1.36 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 74% chance that this match will have only one side get on the score sheet or no side scores.
Odds comparisons for BTTS NO
Betway – odd 1.36
Betboro – odd 1.32
Are you looking to fill your accumulator with more of these markets? You can check out our both teams to score tips for free.