AS Roma vs Inter Milan 19.07.2020
Inter Milan could be second in the league going into this game (if they beat bottom-placed Spal on Thursday), just six points behind league leaders Juventus. They will be motivated by the fact that the league leaders have been dropping points lately, with 2 draws and 1 loss in their last 3 games. This is a tough game but a win would boost Inter’s chances of winning the Serie A title this season. AS Roma are on a run of three consecutive wins and are keen on consolidating their 5th position and probably hope for higher. Nevertheless, Inter’s free-scoring form may prove too strong for Roma in this encounter.
Main tip: DNB Inter Milan (go to tip details)
This is where you will find the best football tips for today from all the top leagues. Our tips are highly successful because our experts dedicate a lot of time to research and analysis for each match.
Head-to-Head stats AS Roma vs Inter Milan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 59 matches between these teams:
- Roma won 17 direct matches. Inter won 21 matches. 21 matches ended in a draw.
- Matches between these two teams produce an a average of 3.05 goals per match.
- There has been no winner in the past four meetings.
- The last game produced a barren draw. 0-0.
Latest results AS Roma
- 3 wins in the last 3 games after a run of 3 consecutive losses.
- 8 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average of 1.33 goals per match.
- Earned a hard-fought 2-1 win at home over Verona in their last game.
Latest results Inter Milan
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- Quite prolific with 17 goals scored in 6 matches. Average of 2.83 goals per match.
- Beat Torino 3-1 in their last game.
Table and latest results
AS Roma: rank 5th – 33 matches – 17 wins – 6 draws – 10 losses – 57 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-L-L
Inter Milan: rank 4th – 32 matches – 20 wins – 8 draws – 4 losses – 68 points
Form Guide: W-D-L-W-W
Do you want to know the best betting sites in Ghana? Visit our page and read our reviews of the leading bookmakers in the country. With the right bookmaker you can benefit in many ways.
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: López; Spinazzola, Ibañez, Mancini; Kolarov, Veretout, Diawara, Peres; Mkhitaryan, Pellegrini, Dzeko
Out: Fazio (Calf Injury), Mirante (Ankle), Smalling (Thigh), Jesus (Thigh).
Doubtful: Santon (Muscle injury)
Coach: Paulo Fonseca
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Young, D’Ambrosio, de Vrij; Valero, Brozovic, Gagliardini, Bastoni, Godin; Sanchez, Lautaro
Out: Vecino (Knee), Barella (Muscle), Moses (Muscle), Sensi (Muscle)
Coach: Antonio Conte
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DNB Inter Milan
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “DNB Inter Milan”
The odd of 1.72 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% that Inter Milan will win the game.
Odds comparison for Bet on DNB Inter Milan
Bet365 – odd 1.72
Betway – odd 1.69
Bet9ja – odd 1.68
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- Inter Milan have scored 17 goals in 6 matches. Average of 2.83 goals per match.
- Inter’s last 7 games have all had over 2.5 goals.
- Roma’s 5 of the last 7 games have produced over 2.5 goals.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 1.61 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% that at least 3 goals will be scored in the game.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
Pinnacle – odd 1.61
Bet365 – odd 1.57
Betway – odd 1.57
Great offer from Betway Kenya! Sign up today and enjoy a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000. Once you join you will discover other fantastic offers waiting for you.