AS Roma vs. Parma Calcio 08.07.2020
AS Roma have endured a rough ride in the last 3 fixtures that saw them lose all games. This has left them 15 points behind 4th placed Atalanta for the last champions league spot. Roma also risk losing their Europa league spot if they don’t turn around their fortunes. 12th placed Parma present a good opportunity for Roma to get back to winning ways. Parma also lost their last 3 league games and have only beaten Roma once in their last 5 meetings, losing 3 and drawing 1. A Roma win looks most likely.
Main tip: AS Roma Win (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats AS Roma vs Parma Calcio
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 29 matches between these teams:
- Roma won 23 direct matches. Parma won 4 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw.
- Average of total goals per match between these two teams is 3.06 goals per match.
- Last fixture was a 2-1 for Roma.
Latest results AS Roma
- Poor recent form after losing 3 consecutive league matches.
- 8 goals scored in the last 6 matches. Average of 1.33 goals scored per game.
- Lost 2-1 away to Napoli over the weekend.
Latest results Parma Calcio
- 1 win in their last 5 games. 1 draw and 3 losses.
- 9 goals scored in 5 games. Average 1.80 goals per game.
- Lost 2-1 to Fiorentina in their last match.
Table and latest results
AS Roma: rank 5th – 30 matches – 14 wins – 6 draws – 10 losses – 48 points
Form Guide: L-L-L-W-W
Parma Calcio: rank 12th – 30 matches – 11 wins – 6 draws – 13 losses – 39 points
Form Guide: L-L-L-W-D
There are many more free betting tips on our home page. You can read our match predictions and analysis for your favorite European leagues.
Possible squad AS Roma
AS Roma: López; Zappacosta, Smalling, Mancini, Ibañez; Spinazzola, Veretout, Mkhitaryan, Pellegrini, Kluivert, Dzeko
Out: Jesus (Thigh injury)
Coach: Paulo Fonseca
Possible squad Parma Calcio
Parma: Sepe; Darmian, Iacoponi, Alves, Gagliolo; Kucka, Brugman, Kurtic; Kulusevski, Karamoh, Gervinho
Out: Camara (Shoulder injury)
Coach: Roberto D’Aversa
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on AS Roma Win
Bet9ja offers the best odds for the bet “AS Roma Win”
The odd of 1.52 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66% that AS Roma will win the game.
Odds comparison for AS Roma Win
Bet9ja – odd 1.52
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Betway – odd 1.48
We have reviews of best betting sites in Kenya to help you find the best bookmakers to bet with. We compare their strengths and weaknesses in an objective way for the benefit of our fans.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- AS Roma’s 3 out of the last 5 games each had over 2.5 goals in total
- Parma’s 4 out of last 5 games have each had over 2.5 goals in total.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% that the game will have at least 3 total goals scored.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
1xBet – odd 1.67
Pinnacle – odd 1.62
Bet365 – odd 1.61
There is a 50% welcome bonus up to 20,000 Naira you can enjoy if join Betway Nigeria today. Why not take advantage and use it to place winning bets based on our tips.