Atletico Madrid vs Cadiz CF 07.11.2020
Atletico is welcoming the Yellow Submarines, Cadiz Fc at Wanda Metropolitano. The newly-promoted team to La Liga, Cadiz are enjoying a good run in the season and are even among the top 5 in the league. They are unbeaten in the last 5 matches with 3 wins and 2 draws. On the other hand, Atletico Madrid, are in dire need of another win even after beating Osasuna 1-3 to go lead of the table. They are also, unbeaten in the last 14 home matches. We predict that Atletico Madrid will win the match and the goals scored will be less than 3.
Main tip: Atletico Madrid Win (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Let us boost your winnings with the best football tips for today on our page in different top leagues.
Head-to-Head stats Atletico Madrid vs Cadiz CF
We look at the last 6 matches between these teams
- Atletico Madrid won 2 matches, drawn 4, and Cadiz CF hasn’t won any match.
- These matches scored an average of 1.67 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 in their last league clash.
Latest results Atletico Madrid
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 9 goals in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- Drew 1-1 away to Lokomotiv Moscow in their last match
Latest results Cadiz CF
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- Won 0-2 against Eibar in their last game
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
Atletico Madrid: rank 4th – 6 matches – 4 wins – 2 draw – 0 losses – 14 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-D
Cadiz CF: rank 5th – 8 match – 4 wins – 2 draws – 2 loss – 14 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-D-W
Possible squad Atletico Madrid
Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Lodi, Giménez, Savic, Trippier; Koke, Ñíguez, Torreira, Correa; Suarez, Félix
Out: Ferreira-Carrasco (Muscle), Costa (Hamstring), Vrsaljko (Muscle)
Coach: Diego Simeone
Possible squad Cadiz CF
Cadiz CF: Ledesma; Akapo, Cala, Fali, Espino; Sánchez, Mari, Jønsson, Fernández; Negredo, Lozano
Out: Nano (Phy discomfort), Mauro (Muscle), Quezada (Knee)
Coach: Álvaro Cervera Díaz
We have all your La Liga predictions right here for free. Our page is known for its high rate of winning tips from our experts
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Atletico Madrid to Win
1Xbet offers the best odds for the bet “Atletico Madrid to Win”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% that Atletico Madrid will win this match or draw.
Odds comparison for Atletico Madrid to Win
1Xbet – odd 1.50
Betway – odd 1.43
Betfair – odd 1.40
2) Bet on Under 2.5
- 84% of their direct encounters had total goals scored of less than 3.
- Atletico Madrid has 9 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.80 goals per match.
- Cadiz CF has 5 goals scored in the last 5 games. Average of 1.00 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “Goal Under 2.5”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that, total goals scored in this match will be less than 3.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Pinnacle – odd 1.60
Melbet – odd 1.49
Betway – odd 1.50
Betfair – odd 1.45
Our reviews of betting sites in Ghana can help you make the right choices when looking for a bookmaker in Ghana.