Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Cologne 17.06.2020
Bayer Leverkusen are 4th in the table and hoping to earn a Champions league spot next season. They have enjoyed a fairly good run with 4 wins and 1 draw in the last 7 games. They have scored in each of their last 7 games since football resumed last month. You fancy them to continue this scoring run against Cologne who have conceded in each of their last 9 games. FC Cologne also have no problem scoring goals despite a bad run of poor results. They have found the back of the net against all their last 15 opponents. There is a high chance that they will bag another goal in this game against Leverkusen’s defense that as conceded 11 goals in their last 5 home games.
Main tip: Both teams to score (BTTS) (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Bayer Leverkusen vs FC Cologne
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 26 matches between these teams:ayer
- Leverkusen have won 15 direct matches, Cologne 5 wins. 6 matches ended in a draw.
- The average goals scored per match in these matches was 2.65
- Cologne won the last meeting 2-0 at home.
Latest results Bayer Leverkusen
- 2 wins, 2 losses, 1 draw in the last 5 league games.
- They have scored 13 goals and conceded 11 in their last 5 league home games
- 5 of their last 7 matches ave produced over 2.5 goals each.
Latest results FC Cologne
- Only 1 win in the last 8 games. 4 losses, 3 draws.
- 2 losses and 1 draw in their last 3 away matches
- They have scored in each of their last 15 games
Table and latest results
Bayer Leverkusen: rank 4th – 31 matches – 17 wins – 6 draws – 8 losses – 57 points
Form Guide: D-L-W-L-W
FC Cologne: rank 12th – 31 matches – 10 wins – 5 draws – 16 losses – 35 points
Form Guide: L-D-L-L-D
You can also check our premier league predictions with great analysis to guide you on your betting.
Possible squad Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky – Weiser, S. Bender, Tapsoba, Wendell – Aranguiz, Demirbay – Amiri , Havertz (c) , Diaby – Alario
Out: Bellarabi (thigh), L. Bender (foot)
Doubtful: Palacios (illness)
Coach: Peter Bosz
Possible squad FC Cologne
FC Cologne: Horn – Ehizibue , Bornauw, Czichos, Schmitz – Skhiri , Hector (c) – Drexler , Uth, Kainz – Cordoba
Out: Hauptmann (groin), Jakobs (muscular), Mere (not included), Risse (knee), Terodde (knee), Thielmann (muscular).
Coach: Markus Gisdol
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both teams to score (BTTS)
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “Both teams to score (BTTS)”
The odd of 1.63 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% that both teams will manage to score in the game.
Odds comparison for Both teams to score (BTTS)
Pinnacle – odd 1.63
1xBet – odd 1.60
Bet365- odd 1.57
2) Bet on Leverkusen Win
- Leverkusen 4 wins in the last 7 games.
- Cologne only 1 win in the last 8 games. 4 losses, 3 draws.
Odds for this bet
Betway has the best odds for “Leverkusen Win”
The odd of 1.49 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% that Leverkusen will win.
Odds comparisons for Leverkusen Win
Betway – odd 1.49
Bet365 – odd 1.45
1xBet – odd 1.48
Our Nigerian users can find a review for Betway Nigeria by following the link.