Bor. Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig 31.10.2020
Bor. Monchengladbach is welcoming RB Leipzig at Borussia-Park. RB Leipzig is on a good run this season, are unbeaten, and are top of the league. They are both coming off from winning their last matches. In the last 20 home league games of Bor. Monchengladbach, 80% of them ended with Both teams scoring while 50% of RB Leipzig’s last 20 away league games ended with both teams scoring. In their 8 H2H encounters, they average 2.88 goals per match, and 6 0f the matches had both teams scoring. This will be a very entertaining clash and we expect great goals scored too. We foresee both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals to be scored.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Follow us for free and find more Bundesliga predictions and start winning big with our accurate tips.
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Bor. Monchengladbach vs RB Leipzig
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 8 matches between these teams:
- Bor. Monchengladbach has won 0 matches, RB Leipzig 5 and 3 ended on a draw.
- Matches between these teams scored an average of 2.88 goals per match
- They Drew their last meeting 2-2 at Red Bull Arena
Latest results Bor. Monchengladbach
- 2 wins and 3 draws in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Drew to Real Madrid 2-2 in their last game
Latest results RB Leipzig
- 4 win and 1 draw in the last 5 matches.
- 11 goals scored in 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match.
- Won 2-1 against Hertha Berlin in their last game.
Bundesliga Table and latest results
Bor. Monchengladbach: rank 6th – 5 matches – 2 wins – 2 draws – 1 loss – 13 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-D-L
RB Leipzig: rank 1st – 5 matches – 4 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 1 point
Form Guide: W-W-W-D-W
Possible squad Bor. Monchengladbach
Bor. Monchengladbach: Sommer; Lainer, Ginter, Elvedi, Bensebaini; Kramer, Neuhaus; Hofmann, Stindl, Thuram; Plea
Out: Poulsen (shoulder)
Doubtful: Beyer (match fitness)
Coach: Marco Rose
Possible squad RB Leipzig
RB Leipzig: Gulacsi; Orban, Upamecano, Halstenberg; Nkunku, Sabitzer, Kampl, Angelino; Olmo, Forsberg; Poulsen
Out: Klostermann (knee), Laimer (knee)
Doubtful: Adams (knee)
Coach: Julian Nagelsmann
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% that, Both teams will score in the match
Odds comparison for Borussia Dortmund to Win
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Betway – odd 1.48
Bet365- odd 1.40
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- Bor. Monchengladbach has 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Matches between these teams have goals scored with an average of 2.88 goals per match
- RB Leipzig has 11 goals scored in 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.58 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that over 2.5 goals will be scored in this match
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals
Pinnacle – odd 1.58
Bet365 – odd 1.53
Betway- odd 1.53
Betfair – odd 1.50
Our free betting tips cover all the top leagues and competitions in Europe and across the world. Visit now for more winning predictions