Borussia Dortmund vs FSV Mainz 17.06.2020
Borrusia Dortmund are in excellent form in the league with 6 wins out of the last 8 games putting them 2nd in the table. Only Bayern Munich have better form. Wit 7 points behind the league leaders and 3 games to go, Dortmund are technically still in the title race and will be keen to at least confirm 2nd place in the end. In the last game, they had to wait until the last minute to steal a narrow 1-0 victory away to Fortuna Dusseldorf. Mainz are one position above the relegation playoff spot after a recent poor run that brought only 1 win in the last 5 games. Mainz may have won the corresponding fixture 2-0 earlier in the season, but current form strongly suggests a home win for Dortmund.
Main tip: HT/FT Dortmund/Dortmund (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Borussia Dortmund vs FSV Mainz
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 29 matches between these teams:
- Dortmund won 16 direct matches. FSV Mainz won 5 matches. 8 matches ended in a draw.
- On average matches between these two teams scored 2.55 goals per Match.
- In the last 8 meetings, Dortmund have won 5, Mainz won 2, 1 game was a draw.
Latest results Borussia Dortmund
- Won 6 and lost 2 in the last 8 games
- 3 wins in the last 3 games
- 14 goals scored in the last 6 matches
Latest results FSV Mainz
- Lost 3, drawn 2, won 1 in the last 6 matches.
- 5 goals scored, 10 conceded in the last 6 matches
- Lost last game narrowly 1-0 at home to Ausburg
Table and latest results
Dortmund: rank 2nd – 31 matches – 20 wins – 6 draws – 5 losses – 66 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-L-W
Mainz: rank 15th – 31 matches – 9 wins – 4 draws – 18 losses – 31 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-D-L
There are also premier league predictions on our page with great analysis to guide you on your betting.
Possible squad Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund: Bürki – Piszczek (c), Hummels, Akanji – Hakimi, Can, Witsel, Guerreiro – Brandt – Sancho, Hazard
Out: Dahoud (knee), Reus (groin), Zagadou (knee)
Coach: Lucien Favre
Possible squad FSV Mainz
FSV Mainz: Müller – Mwene, St. Juste, Niakhate, Brosinski – Barreiro, Latza (c) – Öztunali, Quaison, Awoniyi – Mateta
Out: Ji (back), Zentner (knee)
Coach: Achim Beierlorzer
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT Dortmund/Dortmund
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT Dortmund/Dortmund”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% that Dortmund will lead at half time and win the full game.
Odds comparison for Dortmund Win
Betway – odd 1.70
Pinnacle – odd 1.69
Bet365- odd 1.66
All users from Nigeria who want to register a betting account at betway can read our review for Betway Nigeria.
2) Bet on 1st Half Under 1.5 goals
- Dortmund have not scored in the 1st half in the last 3 games
- 3 of the last 4 games for Mainz have ended in 1st Half Under 1.5 goals.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle has the best odds for “ 1st Half Under 1.5 goals”
The odd of 1.82 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that less than 2 goals will be scored in the 1st half of the game.
Odds comparisons for 1st Half Under 1.5 goals
Pinnacle – odd 1.82
Bet365 – odd 1.80
Betway – odd 1.80