Bayer Leverkusen vs Frankfurt 02.05.2022
Bayer Leverkusen will be looking to consolidate their 3rd place position with a win as the league season winds down. They have won 3 of their last 5 matches.
9th-placed Eintracht Frankfurt are winless in their last 5 Bundesliga games (D2 L3). They face an uphill task trying to change that in this match.
All the last 4 head-to-head matches had both teams scoring, and we expect the same to happen here.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
Check out our Bundesliga betting predictions for more winning tips.
Head-to-Head stats Leverkusen vs Frankfurt
We look at the last 38 matches between these teams:
- Leverkusen have 22 wins. Frankfurt 13 wins. 3 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 3.39 goals per match
- The last time they met Frankfurt won 5-2
Latest results Bayer Leverkusen
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.60 goals per match
- They beat Greuther Furth 4-1 in their last match
Latest results Frankfurt
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 7 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.40 goals per match
- They drew 2-2 with Hoffenheim in their last match
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Bayer Leverkusen: rank 3rd – 31 matches – 16 wins – 7 draws – 8 losses – 55 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-D-W-W
Frankfurt: rank 9th – 31 matches – 10 wins – 10 draws – 11 losses – 40 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-W-L-D
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Possible squad Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; Kossounou, Tah, Tapsoba, Bakker; Aranguiz, Demirbay; Diaby, Azmoun, Paulinho; Schick
Out: Sertdemir (Groin), Bellarabi (Thigh), Adli (Achilles), Fosu-Mensah (Thigh), Frimpong (Ankle), Wirtz (ACL)
Coach: Gerardo Seoane
Possible squad Frankfurt
Frankfurt: Trapp; Tuta, Hinteregger, N’Dicka; Knauff, Jakic, Rode, Kostic; Lindstrom, Kamada; Paciencia
Out: Ramaj (Knee), Borre (suspended)
Coach: Oliver Glasner
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Odibets – odd 1.65
Helabet – odd 1.62
Grab new offers and promotions from our Odibets review page
2) Bet on Correct Score: 2-1
- Leverkusen have 3 wins in their last 5 matches
- Frankfurt have only 1 win in their last 5 matches
Odds for this bet
1xbet offers the best odds for “Correct Score: 2-1”
The odd of 8.00 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 13% chance that Leverkusen will this match 2-1.
Odds comparisons for Correct Score: 2-1
1xbet – odd 8.00
Betwinner – odd 7.80
We provide more Correct Score predictions on upcoming matches for free!