Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart 12.02.2022
In 2022, Leverkusen has been particularly impressive, having defeated Augsburg (5-1) and Borussia Dortmund (5-2) in their last two league games. Stuttgart, on the other side, had a slew of defensive issues in a 3-2 defeat to Eintracht Frankfurt.
Last year, ten-man Bayer Leverkusen defeated Stuttgart 3-1 in the Bundesliga. We are foreseeing a Leverkusen win and an under 3.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Under 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Get more Bundesliga betting predictions for free on our page.
Head-to-Head stats Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart
We look at the last 43 meetings between these teams.
- Bayer Leverkusen won 28 direct matches, Stuttgart won 9 matches and 6 matches ended in a draw
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.19 goals per Match
- Their last match ended in a 3-1 in favour of Bayer Leverkusen
Latest results Bayer Leverkusen
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in 8 matches
- 15 goals were scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 3.00 goal per match
- They beat Dortmund 2-5 in their last match
Latest results Stuttgart
- 1 win,1 draw, and 3 losses in their last 8 matches
- They scored four goals in their last 5 games, giving an average of 0.80 goals per game
- They lost 2:3 to Eintracht Frankfurt in their last match
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Leverkusen: rank 3rd – 21 matches -11 wins – 5 draws – 5 losses – 38 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-D-L
Stuttgart: rank 17th – 21 matches – 4 wins – 6 draws – 11 losses – 18 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-L-D
Possible squad Bayer Leverkusen
Bayer Leverkusen: Hradecky; Frimpong, Tah, Hincapie, Bakker; Andrich, Sertdemir; Bellarabi, Wirtz, Diaby; Schick
Out: Baumgartlinger (Knee Injury), Kossounou (National selection), Lunev (Ankle Injury), Palacios (Back Injury), Paulinho (Illness), Sinkgraven (Groin Injury), Tapsoba (National selection)
Coach: Gerardo Seoane
Possible squad Stuttgart
Stuttgart: Mueller; Mavropanos, Anton, Ito; Fuehrich, Endo, Mangala, Sosa; Coulibaly, Tibidi, Sasa
Out: Meyer (Meniscus injury), Egloff (Calf injury), Sankoh (Knee injury)
Coach: Pellegrino Matarazzo
Win more with our well-analyzed free soccer predictions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.72 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% chance that this match will have three or fewer goals scored.
Odds comparison for Under 3.5 Goals
1xBet – odd 1.72
Bet365 – odd 1.66
1xBet Nigeria offers a 200 % welcome bonus on your first deposit. Get an additional 30% Extra Bonus if you sign up from Betting Tips Africa PROMO-CODE: 1x_202496
2) Bet on Leverkusen Win – Tip 1
- Bayer Leverkusen have won four of their last 5 matches
- Leverkusen are also unbeaten in their last 4 games
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers competitive odds for “Leverkusen Win”
The odd of 1.46 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% chance that Leverkusen will win this match.
Odds comparisons for Leverkusen Win – Tip 1
Melbet – odd 1.46
Bet365 – odd 1.44
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
Explore other 1×2 betting tips covering matches across all the top leagues