Borussia Dortmund vs FC Cologne 28.11.2020
Dortmund will be hosting FC Cologne at Signal-Iduna-Park as they head to matchday 9. They are coming off from a fantastic win beating Club Brugge KV increasing their chance of head to the round of 16. FC Cologne is really struggling hasn’t won any match in their last 9 straight matches and are currently in the relegation zone.
As they head to this match, Dortmund will be aiming to put pressure on current league leaders as they are only separated with just a point. This will be a very attacking match from Dortmund and, Erling Haland will be leading the attackers. He is on good form scoring 4 goals in their last league match against Hertha Berlin.
The home team will dominate this match and we predict a win to Dortmund at HF/FT and over 2.5 goals scored.
Main tip: Dortmund Win HT/FT (go to tip details)
This is your chance to boost your winnings with our best football tips for today and are free on our page.
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Dortmund vs FC Cologne
In the last 27 games between these teams:
- Dortmund 16 wins. FC Cologne 4 wins and 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average these matches scored 2.81 goals per match
- The last time they met Dortmund won 5-1
Latest results Dortmund
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 games
- 15 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.00 goals per game
- They won 3-0 against Club Brugge KV in their last game
Latest results FC Cologne
- 3 loss and 2 draws in their last 5 games
- 5 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per game
- They were beaten 1-2 by Union Berlin in their last game
Bundesliga Table Standings and Latest Results
Dortmund: Rank 2nd – 8 matches – 6 win – 0 draws – 2 loss – 18 point
Form Guide(most recent first): W-W-L-W-W
FC Cologne: Rank 17th – 8 matches – 0 win – 3 draw – 5 losses – 3 points
Form Guide(most recent first): L-L-D-L-D
We have evaluated betting sites in Kenya against industry standards and rated their performance in various categories.
Possible squad Dortmund
Dortmund: Bürki; Meunier, Akanji, Hummels, Guerreiro; Can, Witsel, Dahoud; Brandt, Haaland, Reus (c)
Out: Delaney (knock), Reinier (not included), Schmelzer (knee), Zagadou (knee)
Coach: Lucien Favre
Possible squad FC Cologne
FC Cologne: Horn (c); Wolf, Mere, Czichos, Katterbach; Skhiri; Drexler, Duda, Özcan, Jakobs; Andersson
Out: Hector (neck), Kainz (knee), Modeste (back), Schmitz (ankle)
Coach: Markus Gisdol
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on FC Dortmund Win HT/FT
- Dortmund has won 4 of the last 5 back to back encounters.
- Dortmund is has won 6 of their last 7 matches in all competitions.
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “FC Dortmund Win HT/FT”
The odd of 1.67 suggests that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60 % chance that FC Dortmund will be leading at Halftime and emerge the winner at Fulltime in this match.
Odds comparison for FC Dortmund Win HT/FT
Betway – odd 1.67
Bet365 – odd 1.66
Odibet– odd 1.65
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- There have been 3 goals or more scored in 4 of the last 5 head to head games.
- In all their head to head matches, an average of 2.81 goals scored per match.
Odds for this bet
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that more than 2 goals will be scored in this game.
Odds comparison for Goals over 2.5
Odibets– odd 1.43
Betsafe – odd 1.42
Betfair – odd 1.40
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!
Keep it here for your Bundesliga predictions and you will see an increase in your winnings with our betting tips