Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bor. Monchengladbach 15.12.2020
As they head to this match, both teams will be looking to go back to their winning ways. Both teams are hanging in the middle of the league standings. Eintracht Frankfurt lost to Wolfsburg in their last match. This means they haven’t managed to win any game in their last straight 8 matches. Borussia Monchengladbach’s spirits are definitely high having the first time qualified to the round of 16 knockout stages in the UCL. However, they have won only one match in 5 games in the league when they beat Shalke 4-1. We expect a very tight and entertaining match as these two meet.
We predict, both teams scoring and over 2.5 goals to be scored.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
We offer free betting tips on our page. Follow us today and win huge.
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
Head-to-Head stats Eintracht Frankfurt vs Bor. Monchengladbach
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 31 matches between these teams:
- Eintracht Frankfurt 10 wins, Bor. Monchengladbach 15 wins, and, 6 matches ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 2.48 goals per match
- In their last match, Bor. Monchengladbach won away 1-3
Latest results Eintracht Frankfurt
- 3 draws, and 2 loss in their last 5 games
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- Lost 2-1 against Wolfsburg in their last game
Latest results Bor. Monchengladbach
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 loss in their last 5 games
- 9 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per game
- They drew 1-1 with Hertha Berlin in their last game
Bundesliga Table Standings and Latest Results
Eintracht Frankfurt: rank 9th – 11 matches – 2 wins – 7 draw – 2 loss – 13 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-D-D-L
Bor. Monchengladbach: rank 8th – 11 matches – 4 wins – 5 draws – 2 losses – 17 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-D-L-W
Possible squad Eintracht Frankfurt
Eintracht Frankfurt: Trapp; Abraham, Hinteregger, N’Dicka; Durm, Kostic; Ilsanker, Rode, Sow; Dost, Kamada
Out: Ache (hamstring), Silva (muscular), Willems (knee)
Coach: Adolf Hütter
Possible squad Bor. Monchengladbach
Bor. Monchengladbach: Sippel: Lazaro, Ginter, Elvedi, Wendt; Zakaria, Neuhaus; Traore, Wolf, Bénes; Embolo
Out: Bensebaini (unknown), Hofmann (thigh), Sommer (adductor)
Coach: Marco Rose
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.48 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score
Betway – odd 1.48
Bet365 – odd 1.44
Betfair – odd 1.40
We have researched major betting sites in Kenya offering the best promotions and bonuses. Check it out and always follow our page.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- In all their H2H 65% of the matches ended with over 2.5 goals.
- In their encounters in all competitions, they have had an average of 2.48 goals scored per match
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.59 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that a total of 3 or more goals will be scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
Pinnacle – odd 1.59
1Xbet – odd 1.58
Bet365 – odd 1.53
Keep it here for your Bundesliga predictions and realize an increase in your winnings when you follow our experts betting tips and reviews.