Union Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund 13.02.2022
The 22nd round brings two wounded teams as they both experienced losses in their weekend games. Union Berlin was unlucky as they failed to score a single goal when they lost to Augsburg 2-0 while Dortmund was heavily thrashed with a 2-4 loss by Leverkusen.
This is quite an interesting scenario, as bouncing back is the main target for both squads this evening. Union Berlin’s records at home this season gives them much credit that they can be a pain on their visitors as they lost only one game so far, and this means Stadion An der Alten Forsterei won’t be too kinder to Dortmund while they are pursuing to secure a win on the road.
We expect to see at least 3 goals going into the nets, and yet, both teams might conceive at least a goal.
Main tip: Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Increase a chance to earn more return with our Bundesliga betting predictions for free.
Head-to-Head stats Union Berlin vs Borussia Dortmund
We look at the last 51 meetings between these teams.
- Union Berlin have 2 wins, Dortmund have 5 wins and 1 game ended in a draw.
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 3.88 goals per Match.
- Their last match Borussia Dortmund won 4-2
Latest results Union Berlin
- 3 wins, 1 draws and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 1.20 goals per game
- They lost to Augsburg 2-0 in their recent Bundesliga outing
Latest results Borussia Dortmund
- 3 wins, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 2.40 per match
- They lost 2-5 to Leverkusen in their last match
Bundesliga Standings and Latest Results
Union Berlin: rank 4th – 21 matches – 9 wins – 7 draws – 5 losses – 34 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-W-W-W
Borussia Dortmund: rank 2nd – 22 matches – 14 wins – 1 draw – 6 losses – 43 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-W-L
Possible squad Union Berlin
Berlin: Luthe; Baumgartl, Knoche, Heintz; Trimmel, Becker, Khedira, Haraguchi, Giesselmann; Awoniyi, Voglsammer
Out: Khedira (Disciplinary), Ryerson (COVID-19), Wszolek (COVID-19)
Coach: Urs Fischer
Possible squad Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund: Kobel; Meunier, Akanji, Zagadou, Guerreiro; Brandt, Dahoud, Bellingham; Reus, Malen, Hazard
Out: Haaland (Groin injury), Morey (ACL injury)
Coach: Marco Rose
We offer most of today’s betting tips from the markets of different bookmakers
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.61 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% chance that there will be at least 3 goals scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.61
22bet – odd 1.61
Check out our 1xbet betting site test to view all their new offers as you wager on this selection today.
2) Bet on Both Team to Score
- Union Berlin has 8 games without clean sheet this season
- While Dortmund is having 6 games in a row without clean sheet
- And yet their H2H reveal 6 matches out of 8 ended with both teams conceiving at least a goal.
Odds for this bet
Yangasport offers competitive odds for “Both Team to Score”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that both teams will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Team to Score
Yangasport – odd 1.57
M-Bet – odd 1.42
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
Take a look at our latest BTTS betting predictions release