Borussia Dortmund vs Ajax 03.11.2021
Borrusia Dortmund are missing most of their first team members but this does not seem to have affected them much. They have won all their last 3 games in domestic competitions.
Visiting Ajax Amsterdam are also on a good roll, with 3 wins and 1 draw in the last 4 games and 11 goals scored in the process.
This is a match between two attacking teams known for their involvement in high scoring matchups. We expect both teams to score and at least 3 total goals in the game.
Main tip: BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Our Champions betting predictions will earn you bigger returns on your bets.
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Head-to-Head stats Dortmund vs Ajax
Considering the last 3 matches between these teams:
- Dortmund have 2 wins. Ajax have 1 win. There were no draws
- These matches scored an average of 3.33 goals per match
- The last time they met Ajax won 4-0
Latest results Dortmund
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They beat FC Koln 2-0 in their last match
Latest results Ajax
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Heracles in their last match
UCL Group C Table Standings and Latest Results
Dortmund: rank 2nd – 3 matches – 2 wins – 0 draws – 1 loss – 6 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-L-W
Ajax: rank 1st – 3 matches – 9 wins – 0 draws – 0 losses – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-L
Possible squad Dortmund
Dortmund: Kobel; Akanji, Hummels, Pongracic; Meunier, Witsel, Bellingham, Wolf; Brandt; Hazard, Reus
Out: Can (Muscle), Schulz (Muscle), Haaland (Hip), Guerreirro (Hamstring), Dahoud (Knee), Reyna (Hamstring), Morey (ACL), Schmelzer (Knee)
Coach: Marco Rose
Possible squad Ajax
Ajax: Pasveer; Rensch, Timber, Martinez, Blind; Alvarez, Gravenberch; Antony, Berghuis, Tadic; Haller
Out: Stekelenburg (Hip), Klaiber (Knee)
Coach: Erik ten Hag
We have the best football predictions covering all the major leagues and competitions.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals
Betmojo offers competitive odds for the bet “BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% chance that both teams will score, and there will be at least three total goals in this match.
Odds comparison for BTTS & Over 2.5 Goals
Betmojo – odd 1.65
Bet9ja – odd 1.63
Mybet.africa – odd 1.60
Check out our review of best betting sites in Nigeria for great offers.
2) Bet on Double Chance Ajax/Draw
- Ajax have won all their 3 group games so far
- Dortmund are missing many first team players
Odds for this bet
1XBet offers the best odds for “Double Chance Ajax/Draw”
The odd of 1.61 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% chance that Ajax will win or draw this game.
Odds comparisons for DC Ajax/Draw
1XBet – odd 1.61
22bet – odd 1.60
Betway – odd 1.57
Win more easy bets with other Double Chance betting tips