Chelsea vs Crystal Palace 17.04.2022
Having been dumped out of the UEFA Champions League, Chelsea will now turn their attention to the FA Cup.
The competition remains the only hope for Thomas Tuchel and his men to win a trophy this season, but first, they have to get past much improved Crystal Palace.
We expect a tightly contested match, therefore, we are predicting under 3.5 goals to be recorded.
Main tip: Under 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
You can depend on us for reliable free FA Cup betting tips.
Head-to-Head stats Chelsea vs Crystal Palace
Considering the last 21 meetings between these teams:
- Chelsea won 17 matches. Palace 4 wins. No draws
- On average these matches scored 2.71 goals per match
- The last time they met, it ended 0-1 in favour of Chelsea
Latest results Chelsea
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 13 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average 2.60 goals per match
- In their last game, they won 3-2 against Real Madrid
Latest results Crystal Palace
- 3 wins, 1 draw and a loss in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals were scored in their last 5 matches. Average 1.80 goals per game
- They lost 2-1 to Leicester in their last fixture
Path to FA Cup Semi-Finals and Latest Results
3rd Round: Won 5-1 against Chesterfield
4th Round: Beat Plymouth 2-1
5th Round: Won 2-3 against Luton Town
Quarter-Final: Beat Middlesborough 2-0
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-L-W
3rd Round: Beat Milwall 1-2
4th Round: Defeated Hartlepool 2-0
5th Round: Beat Stoke City 2-1
Quarter Final: Won 4-0 against Everton
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-D-W
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Possible squad Chelsea
Chelsea: Mendy; James, Christensen, Silva, Rudiger, Alonso; Kante, Jorginho, Kovacic; Havertz, Pulisic
Out: Chilwell (Knee), Hudson-Odoi (Achilles), Azpilicueta (Illness)
Coach: Thomas Tuchel
Possible squad Crystal Palace
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Andersen, Guehi, Mitchel, Clyne; Schlupp, Kouyate; Ayew, Callagher, Zaha; Mateta
Coach: Patrick Vieira
Our experts have created the best Straight win soccer picks for free
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.34 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% chance that there will be less than four total goals scored in this fixture.
Odds comparison for Under 3.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.34
22bet – odd 1.33
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Our Betway Nigeria betting site test has more info on the offers of this bookmaker.
2) Bet on DC 1X & Over 1.5 Goals
- Chelsea are unbeaten against Palace in the last five games (5 Wins)
- The Blues have scored at least two total goals in four of those five matches
Odds for this bet
1xbet has competitive odds for “DC 1X & Over 1.5 Goals ”
The odd of 1.49 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that Chelsea will win or draw and there will be at least two total goals.
Odds comparisons for DC 1X & Over 1.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.49
22bet – odd 1.49
Increase your chances of winning more with our Double chance predictions