FC Porto vs Benfica 31.12.2021
FC Porto will go into this fixture as favourites, given their form in the League. The multiple Portuguese champions remain unbeaten and they remain on course for a title charge.
Benfica are also showing good form but the ghost of their 3-0 loss to Porto the last time they met is still lurking around.
With that at the back of their minds, we expect Benfica to come out fighting. And given the goal scoring form of both sides, we are tipping a 2-2 draw.
Main tip: Correct Score 2-2 (go to tip details)
Place bets on the move with the best betting apps available in the market.
Head-to-Head stats FC Porto vs Benfica
We look at the last 59 matches between these teams:
- FC Porto have 29 wins. Atletico have 14 wins. 16 matches ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.41 goals per match
- The last time they met, it ended 3-0 in favour of FC Porto
Latest results FC Porto
- 4 wins, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.00 goals per match
- They hammered Benfica 3-0 in their last match
Latest results Benfica
- 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 16 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.20 goals per match
- They lost 3-0 to FC Porto in their last Liga fixture
Portuguese Primeira Liga Standings and Latest Results
FC Porto: rank 1st – 15 matches – 13 wins – 2 draw – 0 losses – 41 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-w-W-L
Benfica : rank 3rd – 15 matches – 12 win – 1 draw – 2 losses – 37 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-W-W
Possible squad FC Porto
FC Porto: Marchesin; Sanusi, Cardoso, Joao Mario, Mbemba; Diaz, Uribe, Vitinha,Otavio; Taremi, Martinez
Out: Marcano(Foot Injury), Evanilson (Suspension)
Coach: Sérgio Conceição
Possible squad Benfica
Benfica: Leite; Almeida, Morato, Vertonghen; Gilberto, Weigl, Taarabt, Mario, Dias; Silva, Nunez
Out: Otamendi (Suspension), Grimaldo (COVID-19), Radonic (Muscle Injury), Verissimo (Ligament ), Pinho (Ligament)
Coach: Jorge Jesus
Get the latest and the top football predictions today from our homepage for free.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Correct Score 2-2
Cyberbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Correct Score 2-2″
The odd of 10.07 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 10% chance that this fixture is going to end with a scoreline of 2-2
Odds comparison for Correct Score 2-2
Cyberbet – odd 10.07
Mybet.Africa – odd 10.07
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
You can get up to ₦48,000 when you register on Cyberbet. as a bonus on your first deposit
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- Both teams scored in 3 of their last 5 meetings
- 2 of Benfica’s last 5 matches returned BTTS
Odds for this bet
22Bet has competitive odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.75 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% that both teams will score in this game.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
22Bet – odd 1.75
Betway – odd 1.60
Bet9ja – odd 1.57
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿🇺🇬
We have more BTTS predictions available for free.