FC Schalke 04 vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen 14.06.2020
Schalke are going through their worst run in recent years, having won only once in their last 15 games in the league. In the last game, they managed a 1-1 draw away to Union Berlin, ending a bad run of 4 consecutive losses. Schalke have not managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 10 games, an indication that their poor defensive performance is primarily responsible for their bad run. On the other hand, Leverkusen are on a good run and are chasing a champions league spot. They are currently fifth, tying on points with fourth-placed Borussia Monchengladbach. Leverkusen have won all their last 5 away games and should be able to add another win on the road in this game.
Main tip: Leverkusen Win (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats FC Schalke 04 vs Bayer 04 Leverkusen
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 44 matches between these teams:
- Schalke 14 wins, Leverkusen 18 wins. 12 matches ended in a draw.
- There has been an average of 2.89 goals per match in these games
- 45.45% of these games have had Over 2.5 goals
Latest results FC Schalke 04
- Bad run in the last 5 league games with 0 wins, 4 losses, and 1 draw.
- Only 1 win in the last 15 games
- No clean sheet in the last 10 games.
Latest results Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- 5 wins and 2 losses in the last 7 games
- Have won all their last 5 away games
- 2 clean sheets in all the last 7 games, conceding 11 and scoring 17
Table and latest results
FC Schalke 04: rank 10th – 30 matches – 9 wins – 11 draws – 10 losses – 38 points
Form Guide: D-L-L-L-L
Bayer 04 Leverkusen: rank 5th – 30 matches – 17 wins – 5 draws – 8 losses – 56 points
Form Guide: L-W-L-W-W
There are other Bundesliga tips for this weekend’s matches on our Bundesliga predictions with great analysis to guide you on your betting
Possible squad FC Schalke 04
Schalke: Nübel – Kenny, Kabak, Sane, Oczipka (c) – McKennie – Caligiuri, Schöpf, Matondo – Gregoritsch, Raman
Out: Burgstaller (knee), Harit (knee), Mascarell (groin), Serdar (knee), Todibo (ankle)
Doubtful: Nastasic (muscular), Stambouli (match fitness)
Coach: David Wagner
Possible squad Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Leverkusen: Hradecky – Dragovic, S. Bender, Tapsoba – Amiri, Aranguiz, Demirbay, Sinkgraven – Bellarabi, Havertz (c), Diaby
Doubtful: L. Bender (foot)
Coach: Peter Bosz
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Leverkusen Win
1xBet yet again offers the best odds for the bet “Leverkusen Win”
The odd of 1.58 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that Leverkusen will win the game.
Odds comparison for Leverkusen Win
1xBet – odd 1.58
Betway- odd 1.56
Pinnacle – odd 1.56
Read about the best betting sites in Tanzania and find out more details for Tanzanian bookies.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- There has been an average of 2.89 goals per match in games between these two sides
- 61.54% of Schalke home matches in 2020 have produced Over 2.5 goals.
- Bayer Leverkusen have scored an average 2.00 goals per match in 2020.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 1.72 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 58% that the game will have a total of more than 2 goals.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
Pinnacle – odd 1.72
Bet365 – odd 1.66
Betway – odd 1.67