Germany vs Israel 26.03.2022
Germany will kick start their preparations for the Qatar 2022 World Cup with a friendly against Israel. The Germans were the first team to qualify for the Mundial following a return of 9 wins from 10 matches, racking up loads of goals in the process.
On the other hand, Israel won five of its ten qualification games but it was nowhere good enough to make it to Qatar.
As a result, we anticipate total German domination of this fixture.
Main tip: Halftime/Fulltime Germany/Germany (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Germany vs Israel
We look at the last 2 matches between these teams:
- Germany have 2 wins. Israel have no win and have been no draws
- On average these matches scored 5.00 goals per match
- The last time they met Germany won 2-0
Latest results Germany
- 5 wins in their last 5 matches
- 23 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 4.60 goals per match
- They beat Iceland 1-4 in their last match
Latest results Israel
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 9 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.80 goals per match
- They won 3-2 against Faroe Island in their last match
Current FIFA Rankings and Latest Results
Form Guide: W-W-W-W-W
Form Guide: W-L-W-L-L
Possible squad Germany
Germany: ter Stergen; Ginter, Sule, Rudiger, Kehrer; Kimmich, Hofmann; Gnabry, Muller, Havertz; Werner
Coach: Flick Hansi
Possible squad Israel
Israel: Marciano; Podgoreanu, Dgani, Bitton, Abd Elhamed, Dasa; Peretz, Solomon, Avraham; Dabbur, Wiesmann
Coach: Gadi Brumer
You can find the Straight win Soccer predictions for increased winning percentage.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT Germany/Germany
1xbet offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT 1/1”
The odd of 1.41 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that Germany will lead at the interval and will win the match after regulation time.
Odds comparison for HT/FT Germany/Germany
1xbet – odd 1.41
Yangasport – odd 1.38
Read our review of 1xbet Kenya betting site to get the latest information on their offers and promotions.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- Germany have returned Over 2.5 goals in their last five matches
- The last 5 amatches involving Isreal produced Over 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
1xbet offer competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.39 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 72% chance that there will be no less than three total goals scored in this fixture.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.39
22Bet – odd 1.39
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Avail yourself more of our Over 2.5 goals predictions at no cost