Ghana vs Sudan 12.11.2020
These two matches have met 10 times and Ghana has won 70% of their encounter while Sudan has only won 20% of these matches. Sudan will be an easy opponent for Ghana, they haven’t won any match in their last 5 games. The last time they met Ghana thrashed them 1-3. The two are also not so much into goals as we have seen, matches between them have an average of 2.00 goals per match. They both have a good defensive play and have conceded fewer goals in their 5 matches. We predict a win to Ghana and less than 3 goals to be scored in the match.
Main tip: Ghana to Win (go to tip details)
We offer more on Africa cup betting tips on our page with high accuracy rate tips. Follow us for free on our page
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Ghana vs Sudan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 10 matches between these teams:
- Ghana has won 7 matches, Sudan has won 2 and 1 ended in a draw.
- Matches between these teams scored an average of 2.00 goals per match
- Ghana won their last meeting 1-3.
Latest results Ghana
- 3 wins, 1 loss, and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Won against Qatar in a friendly match 5-1 in their last game
Latest results Sudan
- 2 losses and 3 draws in their last 5 games.
- Only 2 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.40 goals per match
- They drew with Togo 1-1 in their last game.
AFCON Qualifiers Table Standings and Latest Results – Group C
Ghana:rank 1st – 2 matches – 2 wins – 0 draw – 0 loss – 6 points
Form Guide: W-L-W-W-D
Sudan: rank 3rd – 2 match – 1 win – 0 draws – 1 loss – 3 points
Form Guide: D-L-D-L-D
Possible squad Ghana
Ghana: Abalora; Anang, Aidoo, Djiku, Mensah; Owusu, Thomas, Mohammed, Fosu; Ayew, Ayew
Coach: Charles Akonnor
Possible squad Sudan
Sudan: Eshrein; Agab, Al-Tash, Diaaldeem, Eltahir; Hamid, Hussein, Kamal, Khamis; Mokhtar, Omer
Coach: Hubert Velud
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Ghana to Win
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Ghana to Win”
The odd of 1.17 mean that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 85% that Ghana will win this game.
Odds comparison for Ghana to Win
Betway – odd 1.17
Bet365 – 0dd 1.16
Bwin – odd 1.16
2) Bet on Under 3.5 goals
- In all their 10 encounters, these teams scored an average of 2.00 goals per match.
- Ghana has an average of 1.60 goals per match while Sudan is 0.40 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers the best odds for “Under 3.5 goals”
The odd of 1.36 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 74% that less than 3 goals will be scored.
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 goals
Bet365 – odd 1.36
1xbet – odd 1.35
Betfair – odd 1.29
Grab great offers and rewards from various betting sites in Ghana. Read our reviews to discover how you can benefit