Juventus Turin vs Lazio Roma 20.07.2020
Juventus have faltered over the past few games, getting only 2 points out of a possible 9. This has seen the chasing pack gain some ground on the league leaders. The bianconeri will be keen to get back to winning ways against a Lazio side that has been struggling in recent games. Lazio have managed only 1 point in the last four games though they remain safely within the top four for now. Their main problem seems to be scoring goals, but they will be hoping to change this against a Juventus defense that has leaked 9 goals in the last 3 games. Nevertheless, Juventus are in fine scoring form with an average of 3.00 goals per match so they are likely to win.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
There are many other free betting tips on our page. We have covered all the upcoming games in the big European leagues. Follow our match predictions for you to place winning bets.
Head-to-Head stats Juventus vs Lazio
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 52 matches between these teams:
- Juventus won 27 direct matches. Lazio won 13 matches. 12 matches ended in a draw.
- On average, matches between the two teams scored 2.42 goals per Match.
- Last time they met Lazio won 3-1.
Latest results Juventus
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- They have scored 18 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 3.00 goals per match.
- Their last game as a thrilling 3-3 draw against Sassuolo.
Latest results Lazio
- No win in the last four games. 3 losses and 1 draw.
- 6 goals scored in the last 6 games. Average 1.00 goals per game.
- They managed a draw away to Udinese in their last game to end a 3 game losing streak.
Table and latest results
Juventus: rank 1st – 33 matches – 24 wins – 5 draws – 4 losses – 77 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-W-W
Lazio: rank 3rd – 33 matches – 21 wins – 6 draws – 6 losses – 69 points
Form Guide: D-L-L-L-W
Read the reviews on betting sites in Kenya and you will discover some exciting offers from the leading bookmakers. These include welcome bonuses, enhanced odds, and attractive combinations.
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Danilo, de Ligt, Chiellini, Sandro; Bentancur; Pjanic, Matuidi; Bernardeschi, Higuain, Ronaldo
Out: De Sciglio (Thigh injury), Khedira (muscle)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
Possible squad Lazio
Lazio: Strakosha; Felipe, Acerbi, Radu; Lazzari, Milinkovic-Savic, Parolo, Alberto, Jony; Caicedo, Immobile
Out: Patric (Suspension), Leiva (Knee injury), Correa (Sprained knee)
Coach: Simone Inzaghi
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% that Both teams will score in the game.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 1.70
Bet365 – odd 1.69
1xBet – odd 1.67
There is an offer of 50% Welcome Bonus for up to 200 GHS on www.betway.com.gh when you sign up with them. They also have competitive odds for all the games you want to bet on.
2) Bet on Juventus Win
- Lazio have not won in the last 4 matches. 3 losses and 1 draw.
- Juventus have scored 18 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 3.00 goals per match.
- Lazio have only scored 6 goals in the last 6 matches. Average 1.00 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
Pinnacle offers the best odds for “Juventus Win”
The odd of 1.75 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% that Juventus will win the game.
Odds comparisons for Juventus Win
Pinnacle – odd 1.75
Bet9ja – odd 1.70
Blackbet – odd 1.70