Juventus Turin vs Sampdoria Genoa 26.7.2020
A win in this game could see Juventus confirmed as champions depending on how other games go. This will provide extra motivation for the Old Lady to go all out for a win. Juve’s forward line led by top scorer Cristiano Ronaldo are in fine form with a return of 16 goals in the last 6 matches. Sampdoria have also been playing well recently despite losing 2-1 in their last game to Genoa. At 14th place, they are not threatened by relegation and have no chance of qualifying for Europe. Nevertheless, they will provide a good test for Juventus based on their recent form. This should be an entertaining game with Juventus as the likely winners.
Main tip: HT/FT Juventus (go to tip details)
We have the best football tips for today covering games in the top leagues of Europe. This is your chance to start winning more from your bets. Our tips are free and will guarantee you winning outcomes.
Head-to-Head stats Juventus vs Sampdoria
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 31 matches between these teams:
- Juventus dominate with 18 wins. Sampdoria have 6 wins. 7 matches ended in a draw.
- Games between these two teams average 2.94 goals per match.
- Juventus won the last encounter 2-1.
Latest results Juventus
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 matches.
- 16 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.67 goals per game.
- Won their last game 2-1 against fourth-placed Lazio.
Latest results Sampdoria
- 4 wins and 2 losses in the last 6 games.
- 13 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.17 goals per game.
- Lost 2-1 to Genoa in their last game.
Table and latest results
Juventus: rank 1st – 34 matches – 25 wins – 5 draws – 4 losses – 80 points
Form Guide: W-D-D-L-W
Sampdoria: rank 14th – 35 matches – 12 wins – 5 draws – 18 losses – 41 points
Form Guide: L-W-W-W-L
You can learn more about betting sites in Tanzania from our reviews. We provide detailed information about the leading bookmakers. This will help you to make quick comparisons when deciding on which bookmaker to pick.
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Cuadrado, de Ligt, Danilo, Sandro; Rabiot, Bentancur, Ramsey; Costa, Dybala, Ronaldo
Out: De Sciglio (Thigh injury), Khedira (muscle)
Doubtful: Higuain (Leg injury)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
Possible squad Sampdoria
Sampdoria: Audero; Colley, Augello, Yoshida, Bereszynski; Jankto, Ekdal, Thorsby, Linetty; Gabbiadini, Bonazzoli
Out: D’Amico (Broken foot)
Coach: Claudio Ranieri
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on HT/FT Juventus
Bet9ja offers the best odds for the bet “HT/FT Juventus”
The odd of 1.75 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% that Juventus will lead at half time and win the game.
Odds comparison for HT/FT Juventus
Bet9ja – odd 1.75
22Bet – odd 1.72
Betway- odd 1.70
Betika Kenya is popular because they offer higher odds for all games. They currently have a cashback bonus offer if you sign up with them.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- Juventus all the last 6 games have had over 2.5 goals
- Sampdoria’s 5 out of the last 6 games had over 2.5 goals.
- Juventus have 16 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.67 goals per game.
- Sampdoria have 13 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.17 goals per game.
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5″
The odd of 1.54 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 65% that there will be at least 3 goals scored in the game.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
Bet365- odd 1.54
22Bet – odd 1.53
Pinnacle – odd 1.51