Barcelona vs Sevilla 03.04.2022
The huge 4-0 win over Real Madrid at the Bernabeu in their last match has to be one of the big highlights of Barcelona’s season since coach Xavi Hernandez took over.
The hosts will be confident as they take on 2nd placed Sevilla, who have been struggling with recent results (W1 D1 L3 in their last 5 matches).
Barcelona’s attack led by Pierre Aubameyang has been firing of late and are expected to lead them to victory in this match.
Main tip: Barcelona Win (go to tip details)
We have more La Liga betting predictions on our page for free.
Head-to-Head stats Barcelona vs Sevilla
We look at the last 60 meetings between these teams.
- Barcelona have 38 wins. Sevilla 10 wins. 12 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.25 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 1-1
Latest results Barcelona
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 2.40 goals per match
- They beat Real Madrid 4-0 in their last match
Latest results Sevilla
- 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 2 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 0.40 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Real Sociedad in their last match
La Liga Table Standings and Latest Results
Barcelona: rank 3rd – 28 matches -15 wins – 9 draws – 4 losses – 54 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-D-W
Sevilla: rank 2nd – 29 matches – 15 wins – 12 draws – 2 losses – 57 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-D-W-D
Possible squad Barcelona
Barcelona: ter Stegen; Araujo, Pique, Garcia, Alba; de Jong, Busquets, Pedri; Dembele, Aubameyang, Torres
Out: González (Virus), Dest (Hamstring), Roberto (Tendon)
Coach: Xavi Hernandez
Possible squad Sevilla
Sevilla: Dmitrovic; Navas, Gudelj, Kounde, Augustinsson; Torres, Delaney; Ocampos, El Haddadi, Corona; Martial
Out: Bounou (Head), Delaney (Calf), Mir (Muscle), Acuña (Hamstring), Gomez (Muscle), Suso (Ankle), Rekik (Muscle), Suso (Ankle)
Coach: Julen Lopetegui
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Our free soccer predictions are set to give you great returns on your bets!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Barcelona Win – Tip 1
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Barcelona Win – Tip 1“
The odd of 1.49 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% chance that Barcelona will win this game.
Odds comparison for Barcelona Win – Tip 1
1xBet – odd 1.49
Odibets – odd 1.48
Do you know how to download the 1xBet app? Read on to find out.
2) Bet on Aubameyang to Score Anytime
- Aubameyang has scored 7 goals in 7 La Liga games for Barcelona
- He scored a brace in their last league match – the El Classico
Odds for this bet
Betway offers very competitive odds for “Aubameyang to Score Anytime”
The odd of 1.84 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 54% chance that Pierre Aubameyang of FC Barcelona will score anytime in this game.
Odds comparisons Aubameyang to Score
Betway – odd 1.84
Melbet – odd 1.83
50% up to 5,000 KES in 🇰🇪
200 GHS Free bet in 🇬🇭
10,000 TSH Free bet in 🇹🇿
Betway is one of the best betting sites in Tanzania according to our experts’ evaluation.