Spain vs Portugal 02.06.2022
Spain are enjoying a good run of form with 4 wins in their last 4 matches. They have scored a total of 10 goals in their last 5 matches.
Portugal’s recent form isn’t bad either – W3 D1 L1. They had to overcome Turkey and North Macedonia in their last 2 matches to qualify for the World Cup.
Recent games between these two teams have been very tight. We expect this match to start slow and open up in the 2nd half when we expect more goals.
Main tip: Most Goals 2nd Half (go to tip details)
Our UEFA Nations League betting predictions are the most accurate you will find.
Head-to-Head stats Spain vs Portugal
Looking at their last 9 meetings:
- Each team has 2 wins. 5 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 1.89 goals per match
- The last time they met they drew 0-0
Latest results Spain
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Iceland 5-0 in their last match
Latest results Portugal
- 3 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 2.20 goals per match
- They beat North Macedonia 2-0 in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
UEFA Nations League Group A2 Standings and Latest Results
Spain: rank N/A – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draws – 0 losses – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-W-L
Portugal: rank N/A – 0 matches – 0 wins – 0 draws – 0 loss – 0 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-D-W
Possible squad Spain
Spain: Simon; Carvajal, Garcia, Torres, Alonso; Gavi, Rodri, Pedri; F. Torres, Morata, Sarabia
Coach: Luis Enrique
Possible squad Portugal
Portugal: Costa; Cancelo, Danilo, Diaz, Mendes; Fernandes, Moutinho, Otavio; Ronaldo, Jota, Silva
Coach: Fernando Santos
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
Betwinner offers the best odds for the bet “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.12 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 47% chance that the second half of this match will have more goals than the first half.
Odds comparison for Most Goals 2nd Half
Betwinner- odd 2.12
Betway – odd 2.11
Check out the latest offers and how to grab them via our review of Betwinner Kenya
100% up to KES 15,000 in 🇰🇪
100% up to € 100 in 🇬🇭 🇺🇬 🇿
2) Bet on Spain Win (Draw No Bet)
- Spain have won all their last 4 matches
- The last 4 head-to-head matches ended in draws
Odds for this bet
Melbet offers the best odds for “Spain Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.57 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 64% chance that Spain will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparisons for Spain Win (Draw No Bet)
Melbet – odd 1.57
Mozzartbet – odd 1.55
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have more Draw No Bet predictions covering different leagues and competitions.