Chelsea vs Leicester 19.05.2022
Chelsea are coming from a disappointing loss to Liverpool in the FA Cup final. The two teams battled to a 0-0 draw after extra time.
Leicester recorded a huge 5-1 win over relegated Watford in their last match. As the season draws to a close, they have little to play for in 9th position.
Chelsea’s 3 of the last 5 games and Leicester’s 2 of the last 5 games all had at least one team failing to score. We expect the same in this match.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score No (go to tip details)
Get more Premier League betting tips for free to boost your winnings.
Head-to-Head stats Chelsea vs Leicester
We look at the last 29 meetings between these teams.
- Chelsea have 16 wins. Leicester have 6 wins. 7 matches ended in draw
- These matches scored an average of 2.93 goals per match
- The last time they met Chelsea won 3-0
Latest results Chelsea
- 1 win, 3 draws, and 1 loss in the last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average 1.20 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Liverpool before losing on penalties in their last match
Latest results Leicester
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 10 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average 2.00 goals per match
- They beat Watford 5-1 in their last match
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Chelsea: rank 3rd – 36 matches – 20 wins – 10 draws – 6 losses – 70 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-D-L-D
Leicester: rank 9th – 36 matches – 13 wins – 9 draws – 14 losses – 48 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-L-L
Possible squad Chelsea
Chelsea: Mendy; Chalobah, Silva, Rudiger; James, Jorginho, Kovacic, Alonso; Mount, Pulisic; Lukaku
Out: Hudson-Odoi (Back)
Coach: Thomas Tuchel
Possible squad Leicester
Leicester: Ward; Castagne, Fofana, Evans, Justin; Mendy; Maddison, Tielemans, Dewsbury-Hall, Barnes; Vardy
Out: Pereira (Muscle), Ndidi (Knee)
Coach: Brendan Rodgers
We provide you with straight win predictions for today and all other days of the week!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
Mozzartbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 1.77 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that at least one team will fail to score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score No
Mozzartbet – odd 1.77
Helabet – odd 1.76
Bookmaker available in 🇰🇪 🇳🇬 🇬🇭
Mozzartbet.co.ke is known for high odds and huge rewards.
2) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
- For both teams, 4 of their last 5 games scored under 3.5 goals
- All the last 5 head-to-head matches scored under 3.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Odibets offers very competitive odds for “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.46 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 68% chance that this match will produce less than 4 total match goals.
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 Goals
Odibets – odd 1.46
Betway – odd 1.43
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Find other Under 3.5 Goals predictions available on our homepage for free!