West Ham vs Everton 03.04.2022
West Ham has scored goals in three of their previous three games and has won their last three home games. In their previous three home games, they have only allowed one goal in total.
Everton have scored only one goal in their past four games and have surrendered a total of ten goals in the same four outings. Away from Goodison Park, Everton has lost their last four games.
We are predicting Halftime/ Fulltime, West Ham/ West Ham, and under 2.5 Goals.
Main tip: Halftime/ Fulltime, West Ham/ West Ham (go to tip details)
You’ll have a high chance of winning with our in-depth EPL betting tips recommendations.
Head-to-Head stats West Ham vs Everton
Considering their last 43 meetings
- Everton have dominated with 23 wins. West Ham have 8 wins, while 12 games have been drawn
- These matches scored an average of just 2.60 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 0-1 in favour of West Ham
Latest results West Ham
- 2 wins, and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per game
- They lost to Tottenham 3-1 in their last match
Latest results Everton
- 2 wins and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 3 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- In their last game, they lost 4-0 against Crystal Palace in the league
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
EPL Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham: rank 7th – 30 matches – 14 wins – 6 draws – 10 losses – 48 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-W-L-L
Everton: rank 17th – 27 matches – 7 wins – 4 draws – 16 losses – 25 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-W-L-L-W
Possible squad West Ham
West Ham: Fabianski; Johnson, Zouma, Dawson, Fredricks; Rice, Soucek; Benrahma, Lanzini, Fornals; Yarmolenko
Out: Antonio (Hamstring Injury), Cresswell (Hamstring Injury)
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Everton
Everton: Pickford; Keane, Kenny, Coleman, Holgate; Doucoure, Allan; Gordon, Van De Beek, Iwobi; Richarlison
Out: Davies (Knee Injury), Mina (Thigh injury), Delph (Ligament Injury)
Coach: Frank Lampard
As we approach the weekend, take advantage of free soccer predictions to boost your multi-bet.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Halftime/ Fulltime West Ham/ West Ham
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Halftime/ Fulltime West Ham/ West Ham”
The odd of 2.65 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 38% chance that West Ham will be leading at halftime and still be leading at the full-time mark.
Odds for Halftime/ Fulltime West Ham/ West Ham
Odibets – odd 2.65
Helabet – odd 2.60
You can learn more about the Odibets Kenya offers and promotions for new and existing customers.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- 4 of their last 5 H2H meetings returned with less than three goals scored
1xbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.95 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that there will be fewer than three goals scored in this match.
Odds comparison for Under 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.95
Melbet – odd 1.90
Find more of our under 2.5 goals betting tips to help you make a profit.