West Ham vs Wolverhampton 27.02.2022
West Ham have gone undefeated in their last four games and have scored in four of them. West Ham had two defeats in ten games.
Wolverhampton had had two defeats in their previous ten games and had conceded in their previous four home games. Wolverhampton has won their last four away games.
Each team had won seven games in their previous 15 matches. We anticipate a difficult contest and predict a draw and both teams to score no market.
Main tip: Draw (go to tip details)
We have more EPL betting tips for free on our page.
Head-to-Head stats West Ham vs Wolverhampton
We look at the last 15 meetings between these teams.
- West Ham won 7 direct matches, Wolverhampton 7 won and 1 match in a draw
- On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.67 goals per Match
- Their last match ended in a 1-0 in favour of Wolves
Latest results West Ham
- 2 wins, 2 draws, and a loss in 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 1.20 per match
- They drew 1-1 with Newcastle in their last match
Latest results Wolverhampton
- 3 wins, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 1.20 goals per game
- They won 2-1 with Leicester in their last match
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
West Ham: rank 5th – 26 matches – 12 wins – 6 draws – 8 losses – 42 points
Form Guide: D-D-W-W-L
Wolverhampton: rank 7th – 24 matches – 12 wins – 4 draws – 8 losses – 40 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-L-W
Possible squad West Ham
West Ham: Fabianski; Coufal, Dawson, Zouma, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Bowen, Fornals, Benrahma; Antonio
Out: Masuaku (Knee Injury), Ogbonna (Knee Injury)
Coach: David Moyes
Possible squad Wolves
Wolves: Jose Sa; Saiss, Coady, Kilmann: Marcal, Moutinho, Neves, Dendoncker, Hoever; Podence, Jimenez
Out: Boly (Calf injury), Mosquera (Hamstring)
Coach: Bruno Lage
Take a look at our free winning predictions
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Draw
1xBet offers competitive odds for the bet “Draw”
The odd of 3.52 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 28% chance that this match will as a draw.
Odds comparison for Draw
1xBet – odd 3.52
22Bet – odd 3.48
You can gain more specifics about additional discounts and promos from reading our 1xbet Kenya betting site review.
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score No
- 4 of their last 5 meetings had only on team scoring
Odibets offers competitive odds for “ Both Teams to Score No”
The odd of 1.79 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% of that only one team will score in this match or no team will score.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score No
Odibets – odd 1.79
Melbet – odd 1.77
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Our recommendation on BTTS betting predictions has resulted in several won tickets. Be a winner too.