Wolverhampton vs FC Chelsea 15.12.2020
Chelsea will be heading to West Midlands as Wolves welcomes them to Molineux Stadium. Chelsea suffered its first loss after 14 unbeaten matches in all competitions and the second one in the league. Liverpool and Tottenham never took advantage of this loss and they ended up drawing in their respective matches.
The Blues will therefore be looking to bounce back and win this match as they continue with their fight to the top of the league. Wolves will give Chelsea a good fight even though they have also been unstable this season. Knowing that Chelsea was beaten in their last game gives them much morale to try and grab a point at least. We are backing the total goals scored to be under 3.5 and Chelsea to win as our tips for this clash
Main tip: Under 3.5 goals (go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Wolverhampton vs FC Chelsea
We look at the last 14 matches between these teams
- Chelsea won 11 matches. Wolverhampton won 1 matches and 1 match ended in a draw
- These matches scored an average of 3.50 goals per match
- Chelsea won against Wolverhampton 2-0 in their last meeting
Our page offers Premier League predictions for free. Best place to have accurate predictions.
Latest results Wolverhampton
- 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 3 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- Lost to Aston Villa at home 0-1 in their last game
Latest results FC Chelsea
- In their last 5 matches, they have 2 wins, 1 loss, and 2 draws.
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Lost their last match against Everton on a scoreline of 1-0.
Premier League Table Standings and Latest Results
Wolverhampton: rank 13th – 12 matches – 5 wins – 2 draws – 5 losses – 17 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-L-W-D-L
FC Chelsea: rank 5th – 12 matches – 6 wins – 4 draw – 2 loss – 22 points
Form Guide (most recent first): L-D-W-W-D
Possible squad Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton: Patricio; Semedo, Boly, Coady, Marcal; Dendoncker, Moutinho; Traore, Neto, Podence; Neves
Out: Jimenez (Head), Jonny (Knee)
Coach: Nuno Espirito Santos
Possible squad FC Chelsea
Chelsea FC: Mendy; James, Christensen, Silva, Alonso; Kante, Kovacic; Mount, Havertz, Werner; Abraham
Out: Ziyech (Knock), Pulisic(Thigh), Hudson-Odoi (Hamstring)
Coach: Frank Lampard
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Under 3.5 goals
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Under 3.5 goals”
The odd of 1.33 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% that 3 or fewer total goals will be scored in this game
Odds comparison for Under 3.5 goals
Bet365 – odd 1.33
1xbet – odd 1.32
Pinnacle – odd 1.32
Read more about betting sites in Kenya and learn more about their betting offers and promotions
2) Bet on Chelsea to Win
- Chelsea has won 11 of their 14 direct encounters.
- Chelsea has 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
Odds for this bet
Odibets offers the best odds for “Chelsea to Win”
The odd of 1.75 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% that Chelsea will emerge winners in this match.
Odds comparisons for Chelsea to Win
Odibets – odd 1.75
Betfair – odd 1.70
Bet365 – odd 1.66
HURRY! This offer is only valid for 7 days after registration!