Real Madrid vs Cadiz CF 17.10.2020
Real Madrid is unbeaten in the last 5 matches and are 1st in the league standings. Real Madrid are on good form having scored 12 goals in the last 5 matches with an average of 2.40 goals per match. Cadiz in the meanwhile are 9th in the league, and they only have an average of 1.00 goals per match in the last 6 matches. This will be an easy win for Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabéu, who have won all 3 matches they have encountered and all of them ended on over 3 goals scored. We foresee a Win for Real Madrid and Over 2.5 goals scored in the game.
Main tip: Real Madrid Win (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Real Madrid vs Cadiz CF
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 3 matches between these teams:
- Real have been utterly won all the 3 matches.
- Both teams scored an average of 3.67 goals per match in these encounters
- 100% of these games had Over 2.5 goals
- Madrid won the last match on a 1-3
Latest results Real Madrid
- 3W and 1 D in their last 4 games in the competitions
- They average 2.40 goals per match
- Undefeated in the last 5 matches
- They have scored 12 goals in the last 5 matches and 40% of them had over 2.5 goals scored.
Latest results Cadiz CF
- Have only won twice in their last 5 games (2D, 2L, 1D)
- They average 1.00 goals per match in the last 6 matches.
- The last match ended on a draw against Granada (1-1)
Table and latest results
Real Madrid: rank 1st – 4 matches – 3 wins – 1 draws – 0 losses – 10 points
Form Guide: W-W-W-D
Cadiz CF: rank 9th – 5 matches – 2 wins – 1 draws – 2 losses – 7 points
Form Guide: D-W-L-W-L
Check our La Liga predictions page to get match forecast and analysis for the upcoming matches.
Possible squad Real Madrid
Real Madrid: Courtois; Marcelo, Varane, Ramos, Mendy; Valverde, Casemiro, Kroos; Isco, Benzema, Jovic
Out: Hazard (Muscle), Carvajal (MCL ), Odriozola (Calf ), Militão (Phy discomfort ), Diaz (Mouth)
Coach: Zinedine Zidane
Possible squad Cadiz CF
Cadiz CF: Ledesma; Akapo, Fali, Cala, Espino; Carcelen, Fernandez, Jonsson, Malbasic; Alex; ,Lozano
Out: Valencia(Hamstring), Quezada (Knee)
Coach:Cervera Diaz Alvaro
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Real Madrid Win
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “Real Madrid Win”
The odd of 1.25 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 80% that Real Madrid will win this game
Odds comparison for Real Madrid Win
1xBet – odd 1.25
Bet365- odd 1.22
Betway – odd 1.20
Read more about some of the best betting sites in Kenya offering promotions and bonuses for you.
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- 100% of their last 3 H2H games have had Over 2.5 goals
- Both teams scored an average of 3.67 goals
- last 3 H2H games even had BTTS (1-3. 3-1, 1-2)
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5”
The odd of 1.67 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 60% that we will have 3 or more total goals scored in the game
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
1xBet – odd 1.67
Bet365 – odd 1.61
Betway – odd 1.57