Sampdoria Genoa vs AC Milan 29.07.2020
AC Milan’s recent good form has catapulted them to within European qualifying bracket in 6th place. However, with two games to go, this is still not yet confirmed so they have to keep winning to avoid being overtaken by 7th placed Napoli just 1 point behind. In contrast, 15th-placed Sampdoria have little to play for except pride. Their form is not that bad, having managed 3 wins and 2 losses in the last 5 games. Both teams tend to score in their games regardless of the final outcome and the same scenario may play out in this game. Sampdoria have scored 10 goals while AC Milan have 17 goals in the last 6 matches respectively. AC Milan are favorites to win this game.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score (go to tip details)
As the football season winds up across Europe’s top leagues, we have free betting tips for the remaining games of the season. Visit our page and increase your winnings with our accurate predictions.
Head-to-Head stats Sampdoria vs AC Milan
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 31 matches between these teams:
- AC Milan dominate with 21 wins. Sampdoria have 8 wins. 7 matches ended in a draw.
- On average, both teams scored a total of 2.17 goals per match in these meetings.
- The last encounter was a barren draw. 0-0.
Latest results Sampdoria
- 3 wins and 3 losses in the last 6 games.
- 10 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 1.67 per match.
- 2 losses in the last 2 games. Lost to champions Juventus 2-0 in their last game.
Latest results AC Milan
- Impressive run of 4 wins and 2 draws in the last 6 matches.
- 17 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 2.83 goals per match.
- Drew their last game 1-1 against 3rd-placed Atalanta.
Table and latest results
Sampdoria: rank 15th – 36 matches – 12 wins – 5 draws – 18 losses – 41 points
Form Guide: L-L-W-W-W
AC Milan: rank 6th – 36 matches – 17 wins – 9 draws – 10 losses – 60 points
Form Guide: D-W-W-W-D
There are several betting sites in Ghana but how do you know which one is the best to bet with? Read our reviews and find out by comparing their various offers.
Possible squad Sampdoria
Sampdoria: Audero; Tonelli, Yoshida, Chabot, Augello; Linetty, Depaoli, Thorsby, Jankto; Ramirez, Quagliarella
Out: Ekdal (Ankle injury), D’Amico (Broken foot)
Coach: Claudio Ranieri
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Calabria, Gabbia, Kjær, Laxalt; Kessie, Biglia, Rebic, Calhanoglu, Saelemaekers, Ibrahimovic
Out: Conti (Knee injury), Romagnoli (Shin)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score
Bet365 offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% that both teams will score in the game.
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Bet365 – odd 1.70
22Bet – odd 1.67
Betway- odd 1.65
You can find high odds for all games at Betway Kenya plus other exciting offers. For example, they are currently offering a 50% welcome bonus up to KES 5,000 for new clients if you sign up today.
2) Bet on AC Milan Win
- AC Milan are unbeaten in the last 12 games.
- They have won 5 of their last 6 games.
- Sampdoria have lost their last two matches.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “AC Milan Win”
The odd of 1.78 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that AC Milan will win the game.
Odds comparisons for AC Milan Win
Betway- odd 1.78
Bet365 – odd 1.75
Bet9ja – odd 1.74