AC Milan vs Torino 26.10.2021
This weekend’s winning against Bologna has kept AC Milan in a good position to contend for seating the highest peak of Serie A table. They have set a good standard for winning all matches in their home ground this season. We can expect the host to continue cheering their fans.
Torino has a bad record of winning a battle on the pitch against the teams seating at the top of the Serie A table. They will be hoping for a point away while in cautious mode.
We predict AC Milan to lead the first half while marking their 3rd Home clean sheet.
Main tip: 1st Half AC Milan Win (go to tip details)
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
There are more Serie A betting predictions for you that can give you a big chance of winning a bet.
Head-to-Head stats AC Milan vs Torino
We look at the last 35 matches between these teams:
- AC Milan have 18 wins. Torino have 4 wins. 13 matches were drawn
- On average these matches scored 2.63 goals per match
- The last time they met Torino lost to AC Milan by 0-7
Latest results AC Milan
- 3 wins, and 2 losses in the last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- They won 2-4 away against Bologna in their last meetup
Latest results Torino
- A win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 1.00 goals per match
- They won 3-2 against Genoa in their last meetup
Serie A Standings and Latest Results
AC Milan: rank 2nd – 9 matches – 8 wins – 1 draw – 0 losses – 25 points
Form Guide: L-W-W-L-W
Torino: rank 12th – 9 matches – 3 wins – 2 draw – 4 loss – 11 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-L-W
Possible squad AC Milan
AC Milan: Tătărușanu; Calabria, Kjær, Tomori, Ballo-Touré; Tonali, Bennacer; Saelemaekers, Krunić, Leão; Giroud
Out: Castillejo (Hamstring), Kessie (Virus), Rebic (Sprained ankle), Díaz (COVID-19), Maignan (Wrist injury), Messias (Muscle injury), Florenzi (Meniscus injury), Plizzari (Knee injury)
Coach: Stefano Pioli
Possible squad Torino
Torino: Milinković-Savić; Djidji, Bremer, Buongiorno; Singo, Lukić, Pobega, Aina; Linetty, Brekalo; Sanabria
Out: Ansaldi (Hamstring), Mandragora (Knee injury), Verdi (Hamstring), Pjaca (Calf Injury), Edera (ACL injury)
Coach: Ivan Jurić
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on 1st Half AC Milan Win
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “1st Half AC Milan Win”
The odd of 2.17 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 46% chance that AC Milan will win the 1st Half of the match.
Odds comparison for 1st Half AC Milan Win
Odibets – odd 2.17
Betboro – odd 2.05
Explore more 1×2 betting tips and be part of winning teams
2) Bet on Clean sheet AC Milan
- 4 out of 5 recent meetups between these teams Torino failed to score a goal.
- Yet by 50% Torino failed to score a goal in their away matches this season.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “Clean Sheet AC Milan”
The odd of 2.34 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 43% chance that AC Milan will not concede a goal in this match
Odds comparisons for Clean Sheet AC Milan
Betway – odd 2.34
Odibets – odd 2.34
22bet – odd 2.20
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Check out our review of best betting sites in Tanzania for more offers and rewards.