Atalanta Bergamo vs Sassuolo 03.01.2021
These two sides head into this fixture with similar form and identical results from their respective last five league games. Atalanta are 7th with 22 points from 13 games, while Sassuolo are 4th with 26 points after 14 games.
Atalanta will be more confident going into this game, given their stellar records against the visitors. The Nerazzurri have won all six Serie A games against Sassuolo and will be hoping to maintain their perfect record at the end of the game. Having said that, Sassuolo are unbeaten in their last seven Serie A games on the road and they should pose some threat to Atalanta.
Considering the form of both sides, it is safe to assume that the game is evenly poised. In addition, the two teams are in a rich vein of goal-scoring form and there should be a handful scored in this game.
We expect Atalanta to hold their own at home, with a flurry of goals expected from both teams.
Main tip: DC Atalanta/Draw & Over 2.5 Goals(go to tip details)
Head-to-Head stats Atalanta Bergamo vs Sassuolo
Considering the last 18 matches between these teams:
- Atalanta have 12 wins, Sassuolo have 2 wins and 4 ended in a draw
- On average these matches recorded an average of 3.00 goals per match
- Atalanta have won 7 of their last 10 H2H matches
Get all the best football tips for today on our page and use them to boost your winnings when you place your bets.
Latest results Atalanta Bergamo
- Atalanta are unbeaten in their last 5 games,3 wins and 2 draws
- Average 2.20 goals per game in their last 5 games
- Thumped Roma 4-1 in their last league game
Latest results Sassuolo
- Sassuolo have 2 wins and 2 draws and 1 loss from their last 5 games.
- Napoli have scored 6 goals in their last 5 matches an average of 1.20
- Won 2-3 against Sampdoria in their last outing
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Atalanta Bergamo: rank 7th – 13 matches – 6 wins – 4 draws – 3 losses – 22 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-D-W-W
Sassuolo: rank 4th –14 matches – 7 wins – 5 draw – 2 losses – 26 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-D-W-D
Possible squad Atalanta Bergamo
Atalanta Bergamo: Gollini; Djimsiti, Romero, Toloi; Hateboer; de Roon, Freuler, Gosens, Pessina; Illicic , Zapata
Out: Pasalic (Phy. Discomfort), Caldara (Phy. Discomfort)
Doubtful: Bastos (hamstring), Felipe (ankle), Lazzari (hamstring)
Coach: Gian Piero Gasperini
Possible squad Sassuolo
Sassuolo: Consigli; Muldur, Chriches, Ferrari, Kyriakopoulos; Magnenelli, Locatelli; Berardi, Traore, Boga; Caputo
Out: Romagna (Knee)
Coach: Roberto De Zerbi
Avail yourself the opportunity for the best Serie A betting tips, check out our page for a chance of more winnings.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on DC Atalanta/Draw & Over 2.5 Goals
- Atalanta are unbeaten in the last 6 games in all competitions
- The home side have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of the last 8 games
- Sassuolo are unbeaten in their last 7 away league games
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “DC Atalanta & Over 2.5 Goals”.
The odd of 1.79 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% that Atalanta will win or draw and there will be at least three total goals scored
Odds comparison for DC Atalanta/Draw & Over 2.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.79
Betking- odd 1.75
Discover more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. They have very generous offers and promotions.
2) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
- More second-half goals have been scored in 5 of the last 7 Atalanta’s game
Odds for this bet
Interwetten offers the best odds for “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.05 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 49% that there will be more goals scored in the second half than in the first 45 minutes.
Odds comparisons for Most Goals 2nd Half
Interwetten – odd 2.05
Sportybet – odd 1.98
Bet9ja – odd 1.95