Cagliari vs Napoli 21.02.2022
Napoli were forced to a 1-1 draw by Inter Milan in their last Serie A game and they will be hoping to go one better against an out of sort Cagliari team..
The host are firmly seated in the relegation, while Napoli are still very much in the race at the top end of the table. Napoli have been impressive lately and smart money will be on them to win.
However, this could be a tricky fixture with Cagliari implementing staunch defensive displays lately. Therefore, we reckon there could be more goals in the second half of this match.
Main tip: Most Goals 2nd Half (go to tip details)
100% up to ₦ 48,000 in 🇳🇬
100% up to GHS 700 in 🇬🇭
We have more Serie A predictions for you for the top upcoming games
Head-to-Head stats Cagliari vs Napoli
We look at the last 6 meetings between these teams.
- Cagliari 4 wins, Napoli 18 wins with 11 matches ending in draws
- On average these matches scored 2.82 goals per match
- Their last match ended 2-0 in favour of Napoli
Latest results Cagliari
- 1 win in 5 matches, with 2 draws and 2 losses
- 4 goals scored in their last 5 matches, making an average of 0.8 per match
- They drew 1 -1 against Empoli in their last game
Latest results Napoli
- 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 11 goals scored in their last 5 games, giving an average of 2.2 goals per game
- They Drew 1-1 in their last match against Inter Milan
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Cagliari: rank 18th – 25 matches – 49 wins – 12 draws – 12 losses – 21 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-D-L-L
Napoli: rank 3rd – 25 matches – 16 wins – 5 draws – 4 losses – 53 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-W-W-W-L
Possible squad Cagliari
Cagliari : Radunovic; Altare, Goldaniga, Obert, Zappa; Marin, Grassi, Dalbert, Bellanova; Joao Pedro, Pereiro
Out: Walukiewicz (Hip Injury), Ceter (Knee Injury), Rog (Cruciate Ligament injury), Nandez ( Knee Injury ), Lovato (Thigh Injury ), Lykogiannis (Abductor Injury
Coach: Walter Mazzarri
Possible squad Napoli
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Rrahmani, Koulibaly, Rui; Ruiz, Anguissa; Politano, Zielinski, Insigne; Osimhen
Out: Tuanzebe (ACL), Lozano (Shoulder injury), Lobotka (Muscle Strain), Politano (Calf Injury)
Coach: Luciano Spalletti
We have the best Soccer predictions available to you free of charge!
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
Cyberbet offers competitive odds for the bet “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 1.97 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 51% chance that there will be more goals in the second half of this game.
Odds comparison for Most Goals 2nd Half
Cyberbet – odd 1.97
Bet9ja – odd 1.97
New users of Cyberbet in Kenya can enjoy a 100% up to KES 10,895 welcome bonus. Our Cyberbet Kenya betting site review has more details.
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score
- 3 of Cagliari’s last 5 games returnd BTTS
- 3 of Napoli’s last 5 games had both teams score
- 2 of their last 4 H2H meeting saw both sides score
Odds for this bet
22bet has competitive odds for “Both Teams To Score”
The odd of 1.81 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% chance that both sides will score at least a goal each in this fixture.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score
22bet – odd 1.81
Betboro – odd 1.81
22bet – odd 1.71
TIP: Download Telegram before you click here!
Backing both sides to score is one of the common betting options and we have a lot of BTTS betting predictions.