Inter Milan vs FC Bologna 05.12.2020
Inter Milan will be looking to follow up their impressive 3-0 win over Sassuolo with another victory when they host Bologna at the San Siro this weekend.
The Nerazzurri will have neighbours and eternal rivals AC Milan in their thoughts as they continue their quest to overhaul them. Antonio Conte’s men are 5 points adrift of Milan. Conte’s charges have a chance to cut down the lead of table-topping to 2 points at least for 24 hours when Stefano Pioli’s men take to the pitch away at Sampdoria.
Given the recent resurgence of Inter Milan, we are expecting that they will take all three points.
Main tip: Inter Milan Win (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Inter Milan vs FC Bologna
Considering the last 24 matches between these teams:
- Inter Milan have 15 wins, Bologna have 4 wins and 5 ended in a draw
- On average these matches recorded an average of 2.80 goals per match
- FC Bologna won the last meeting 1-2
Get all the best football tips for today on our page and use them to boost your winnings when you bet
Latest results Inter Milan
- 4 wins and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- Inter scored 11 goals scored in 5 matches. Average of 2.20 goals per match
- Won their last game away to Borussia Monchengladbach 2-3
Latest results FC Bologna
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 games.
- Bologna have shipped 8 goals in their last 5 matches.
- Won 1-0 against Crotone in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Inter Milan: rank 2nd – 9 matches – 2 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 18 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-W-W
FC Bologna: rank 10th – 9 matches – 3 wins – 0 draw – 5 losses – 12 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-L-W-L-W
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic, De Vrij, Skriniar, Bastoni, Hakimi, Young, Barella, Vidal, Gagliardini, Lukaku, Martinez
Out: Kolarov (Illness), Nainggolan (Muscle), Pinamonti (Muscle), Vecino (Knee)
Coach: Antonio Conte
Possible squad FC Bologna
FC Bologna: Skorupski, Danilo, Tomiyasu, De Silvestri, Hickey, Schouten, Svanberg, Barrow, Soriano, Orsolini, Palacio
Out: Dijks (Toe), Santander (Knee)
Coach: Sinisa Mihajlovic
For the best Serie A betting tips, check out our page for free to make the most of your wager.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Inter Milan To Win
Interwetten offers the best odds for the bet “Inter Milan To Win”. The odd of 1.50 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 67% that Inter Milan will win this game
Odds comparison for Inter Milan To Win
Interwetten – odd 1.50
Bet365 – odd 1.45
Unibet – odd 1.48
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
Get to learn more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. There are bookmakers with the very generous welcome bonuses and promotions.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- Three of Inter’s last 5 games have witnessed at least 3 goals.
- The last 5 games involving Bologna have seen three with at least 3 goals.
- The last 24 meetings between these teams recorded an average of 2.8 goals.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.44 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 69 % that there will be at least 3 totals goals at the end of 90 minutes.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.44
bwin- odd 1.42
Pinnacle – odd 1.43