Inter Milan vs SSC Napoli 16.12.2020
Inter Milan and Napoli are both coming off from fantastic and impressive wins in their last matches. This is going to be a very tactical and entertaining match as both are neck to neck on points and want to close the gap with the current league leaders AC Milan. Napoli suffered a -1 point loss early in the season a decision made by the Federation. They are doing all that is possible to compensate for that lost point. In this match, however, we do not expect many goals as they are both have good defensive play. We back under 3.5 goals and Both Teams to Score No
Main tip: Both Teams To Score No (go to tip details)
unlock bonus: place any bet at min. odd 3.00
🇬🇭 🇹🇿 🇰🇪 🇿🇦 - check other sites for promotions
Head-to-Head stats Inter Milan vs SSC Napoli
Considering the last 34 matches between these teams:
- Inter Milan have 11 wins, Napoli have 14 wins and 9 ended in a draw
- On average these matches recorded an average of 2.26 goals per match
- Inter Milan won the last meeting 2-0
Get all the best football tips for today on our page and use them to boost your winnings when you place your bets.
Latest results Inter Milan
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- Inter scored 12 goals scored in 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- Won their last game away to Cagliari 1-3
Latest results SSC Napoli
- 3 wins and 2 draws in their last 5 games.
- Napoli have scored 13 goals in their last 5 matches an average of 2.60
- Won at home 2-1 against Sampdoria in their last match
Serie A Table Standings and Latest Results
Inter Milan: rank 2nd – 11 matches – 7 wins – 3 draws – 1 loss – 24 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
SSC Napoli: rank 3rd –11 matches – 8 wins – 0 draw – 3 losses – 23 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-D-W
Possible squad Inter Milan
Inter Milan: Handanovic; Skriniar, de Vrij, Bastoni; Darmian, Barella, Brozovic,Eriksen, Perisic; Lukaku, Sanchez
Out: Vidal (Muscle), Vecino (Knee)
Coach: Antonio Conte
Possible squad SSC Napoli
SSC Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Manolas, Koulibaly, Rui; Demme, Bakayoko; Lozano, Zielinski, Insigne; Petagna
Out: Osimhen (Muscle)
Coach: Gennaro Gattuso
For the best Serie A betting tips, check out our page for free to make the most of your wager.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
Pinnacle offers the best odds for the bet “Both Teams To Score No”. The odd of 2.46 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 41% that only one team will score or no team will score in this match.
Odds comparison for Both Teams To Score No
Pinnacle – odd 2.46
Betfair – odd 2.38
Betway – odd 2.25
Get to learn more about betting sites in Ghana from our page. There are bookmakers with very generous offers and promotions.
2) Bet on Under 3.5 Goals
- 9 of 12 last straight H2H games have witnessed less than 3 goals scored.
- The last 34 meetings between these teams recorded an average of 2.60 goals.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Under 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.51 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 66 % that there will be less than 3 totals goals at the end match.
Odds comparisons for Under 3.5 Goals
1xbet – odd 1.51
Bet365 – odd 1.50
Betfair – odd 1.47