Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United 18.10.2020
Tottenham and West Ham United are coming over from great and amazing away win in their last matches. Tottenham hammered Manchester United 1-6 at Old Trafford and West Ham had 3-0 win at Leicester City. We look forward to a thrilling match at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and West Ham will not have easy but will want to make their presence felt through scoring some goals. Our Preference is Tottenham will Win the match and 3 or more goals will be scored.
Main tip: Tottenham Win (go to tip details)
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 42 matches between these teams:
- Tottenham have won 23 times, West Ham United 11 times and they’ve drawn 8 times
- The average goals per match in these fixtures is 2.52
- The last meeting ended in Tottenham winning 2-0.
Latest results Tottenham Hotspur
- Unbeaten in their last 5 matches with 4 wins and 1 draw.
- 19 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.80 goals per match
- Won their last match with a huge scoreline of 1-6 against Manchester United
Latest results West Ham United
- 3 wins and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 14 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- Beat Leicester 0-3 in their last match
Table and latest results
Tottenham: rank 6th – 4 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 7 points
Form Guide: W-D-W-L
West Ham United: rank 10th – 4 matches – 2 wins – 0 draws – 2 losses – 6 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-L
We offer free betting tips covering Europe’s top leagues and competitions.
Possible squad Tottenham Hotspur
Tottenham: Lloris; Aurier, Sánchez, Dier, Reguilón; Højbjerg, NDombèlé; Lamela, Sissoko,Bergwijn; Kane
Doubtful: Tanganga (Muscle), Giovani (Muscle)
Coach: Jose Mourinho
Possible squad West Ham United
West Ham United: Fabianski; Coufal, Balbuena, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Souček, Rice; Bowen, Masuaku, Fornals; Antonio
Out: Fredericks (Muscle)
Coach: David Moyes
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Tottenham Win
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Tottenham Win”
The odd of 1.64 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 61% that we will have Tottenham to win this game
Odds comparison for Tottenham Win
1xBet- odd 1.64
Bet365 – odd 1.57
Betway – odd 1.57
Find high odds for other games at Betway Kenya. They are offering a Welcome Bonus of 50% up to KES 5,000 when you sign up.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals.
- West Ham United has 14 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.80 goals per match
- Tottenham has 19 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.80 goals per match
- In their last matches in the EPL, Tottenham scored 6 gaols and Westham scored 3 goals.
Odds for this bet
Betway offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 goals.”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that the match will have 3 or more goals scored.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals.
Betway- odd 1.60
Bet365 – odd 1.57
Betfair – odd 1.57