Udinese Calcio vs Juventus Turin 23.07.2020
With no win in the last 3 games, Juventus have seen their lead at the top of the table reduce to just 5 points. It could have been closer but the chasing pack have also been dropping points at the same time. Nevertheless, Juventus have to get back to winning ways to ensure the secure the title ahead of the rest. Udinese have only managed one win in the last five games. They have no match for Juve’s fire power that has produced 18 goals in the last 6 games. This is a good game for Juventus to get back to winning ways as they match towards another Serie A title.
Main tip: Juventus Win (go to tip details)
Visit our page for best betting tips and boost your winnings today. We have analyzed each game and provide you with winning tips for free. Do not be left out.
Head-to-Head stats Udinese vs Juventus
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 40 matches between these teams:
- Juventus dominate with 29 wins. Udinese have 6 wins. 5 matches ended in a draw.
- On average games between these two teams scored 2.53 goals per match.
- Juventus won the last encounter 4-0
Latest results Udinese
- 2 wins, 2 losses, and 2 draws in the last 6 games.
- 9 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 1.50 goals per match.
- Lost 2-1 to Napoli in their last game.
Latest results Juventus
- 3 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss in the last 6 games.
- Very prolific with 18 goals in 6 matches. An average of 3.00 goals per match.
- Last game was a thrilling 3-3 draw with Sassuolo.
Table and latest results
Udinese: rank 16th – 34 matches – 9 wins – 9 draws – 16 losses – 36 points
Form Guide: L-D-L-W-D
Juventus: rank 1st – 33 matches – 24 wins – 5 draws – 4 losses – 77 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-W-W
Possible squad Udinese
Udinese: Musso; Becão, De Maio, Nuytinck; Larsen, Fofana, De Paul, Walace, Zeegelaar; Lasagna, Nestorovski
Out: Teodorczyk (Knee injury), Jajalo (Knee), Mandragora (Knee)
Coach: Luca Gotti
Possible squad Juventus
Juventus: Szczesny; Sandro, Chiellini, de Ligt, Danilo; Bentancur, Pjanic, Matuidi; Rabiot, Ronaldo, Higuain
Out: De Sciglio (Thigh injury), Khedira (muscle)
Coach: Maurizio Sarri
You can find bookmakers with the highest odds for all the games by reading about betting sites in Kenya on our page. We also highlight the additional offers and prizes they have for their clients.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Juventus Win
1xBet offers the best odds for the bet “Juventus Win”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% that Juventus will win the game.
Odds comparison for Juventus Win
1xBet – odd 1.70
Betway – odd 1.68
Bet9ja – odd 1.67
2) Bet on Goal Over 2.5
- Juventus have scored 18 goals in 6 matches. An average of 3.00 goals per match.
- Udinese have scored 9 goals scored in 6 matches. Average 1.50 goals per match.
- Juventus all the alst 6 matches produced over 2.5 goals
- Udinese’s 4 out of the alst 6 games had over 2.5 goals.
Odds for this bet
1xBet once again offers the best odds for “Goal Over 2.5″
The odd of 1.81 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 55% that there will be at least 3 goals scored in the game.
Odds comparisons for Goal Over 2.5
1xBet – odd 1.81
22Bet – odd 1.78
Blackbet – odd 1.75
Start betting in style by grabbing the Welcome Bonus of 50% up to 20,000 Naira from Betway Nigeria. You will also be amazed at the many prizes they offer to fans.