Argentina vs Bolivia 10.09.2021
After their match with Brazil was called off, Argentina will be feeling fresh as they welcome Bolivia in Buenos Aires. They remain unbeaten in the World Cup qualifiers (W4 D3).
Bolivia, on the other hand, are on a winless run of 6 matches (D2 L4). Playing away to Argentina may not present the best chance of ending this bad run.
We expect Argentina to control the game and register a comfortable win.
Main tip: Argentina to Score in Both Halves (go to tip details)
100% up to 50,000 N in 🇳🇬
100% up to 750 GHS in 🇬🇭
100% up to 300k TZS &; 550k UGX in 🇹🇿 🇺🇬
Our football predictions page provides tips covering various matches across the world.
Head-to-Head stats Argentina vs Bolivia
We look at the last 16 meetings between these teams;
- Bolivia have 2 wins. Argentina have 10 wins. 4 matches were drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.50 goals per match
- The last time they met Argentina won 4-1
Latest results Argentina
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 12 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 2.40 goals per match
- They beat Venezuela 3-1 in their last match
Latest results Bolivia
- Winless in the last 5 matches (D2 L4)
- 3 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.60 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Colombia in their last match
CONMEBOL W. Cup Qualifiers Table Standings and Latest Results
Argentina: rank 2nd – 7 matches – 4 wins – 3 draws – 0 losses – 15 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-D-W-W
Bolivia: rank 8th – 7 matches – 1 win – 3 draws – 3 losses – 6 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-L-L-L-L
We have other World Cup qualifier betting tips on our page
Possible squad Argentina
Argentina: Martinez; Molina, Pezzella, Otamendi; Acuna; Lo Celso, De Paul, Rodriguez, Di Maria; Martinez, Messi
Out: Aguero (Muscle)
Coach: Lionel Scaloni
Possible squad Bolivia
Bolivia: Lampe; Bejarano, Haquin, Jusino, Fernandez; Saavedra, Villarroel; Chura, Arce, Ramallo; Moreno
Coach: César Farías
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Argentina to Score in Both Halves
22Bet offers competitive odds for the bet “Argentina to Score in Both Halves”
The odd of 1.70 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 59% chance that Argentina will score in both halves of this match.
Odds comparison for Home Score Both Halves
22Bet – odd 1.70
BetFox – odd 1.69
Bet365 – odd 1.68
Check out our comprehensive analysis of the best betting sites in Kenya for more high odds.
2) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
- 3 of Argentina’s last 5 matches had over 2.5 goals
- 3 of the last 4 H2H matches had over 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Helabet offers very competitive odds for “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.62 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 62% chance that there will be more than 2 total goals scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 Goals
Helabet – odd 1.62
1xbet – odd 1.61
Betmojo – odd 1.60
Check out our Over 2.5 Goals betting tips page for more winning predictions.