Finland vs Ukraine 09.10.2021
Helsinki Olympic Stadium will be hosting two teams scrambling for the second spot in Group D. This will be quite an interesting meetup due to the poor record of Finland, which has not yet successfully managed to win a match against Ukraine. Hence they might wish to use their home ground to flip the tables and move up to 2nd.
We have seen no free flow of goals from the Finnish squad hence we believe only one team might manage to score or no goal at all while Ukraine remained to be unbeaten for the fourth time.
Main tip: Both Teams to Score No (go to tip details)
Check out more of the UEFA WCQ betting predictions and be a part of the winning team.
Head-to-Head stats Finland vs Ukraine
Both teams have met three times;
- Ukraine won 2 and 1 match ended with a draw.
- These matches produced an average of 2.00 goals per game
- Their last meeting ended 1-1 draw
Latest results Finland
- 1 win, 1 draw, 3 losses and a draw in their last 5 games
- 1 goal scored in their last 5, an average of 0.20 goals per game
- They lost 2-0 to France in their last match
Latest results Ukraine
- 1 win, 1 loss and 3 draws in their last 5 games
- 6 goals scored in their last 5 matches making an average of 1.20 goals per game
- They drew 1-1 with Czech Republic away in their last match
UEFA W. Cup Qualifiers Group D Standings and Latest Results
Finland: rank 4th – 4 matches – 1 win – 2 draws – 1 loss – 4 points
Form Guide: D-D-L-D-D
Ukraine: rank 3rd – 5 matches – 0 win – 5 draws – 0 loss – 5 points
Form Guide: W-D-D-D-D
Possible squad France
Finland: Hrádecký; Alho, Väisänen, Arajuuri, O’Shaughnessy, Uronen; Nissilä, Schüller, Kamara; Pohjanpalo, Pukki
Coach: Markku Kanerva
Possible squad Ukraine
Finland: Pyatov; Zabarnyi, Kryvtsov, Matviyenko; Tymchyk, Stepanenko, Shaparenko, Mykolenko; Zubkov, Tsygankov; Yaremchuk
Coach: Oleksandr Petrakov
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Both Teams to Score No
Betfox offers competitive odds for the bet “Both Teams to Score No”
The odd of 1.78 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 56% chance that only one team will manage to score a goal or no goal will be scored
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score No
Betfox – odd 1.74
Odibets – odd 1.74
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Take a look at other Both Teams to Score tips which are available for free on our homepage
2) Bet on DC Ukraine/Draw
- Ukraine has been undefeated in all their meetups with Finland.
- They have drawn all 5 world cup qualifications matches in group D.
Odds for this bet
Betmojo offers very competitive odds for “DC Ukraine/Draw”
The odd of 1.34 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% chance that Ukraine will win or match will finish with a draw.
Odds comparisons for DC Ukraine/Draw
Betmojo- odd 1.34
1xbet – odd 1.30
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
Explore more Double Chances predictions and increase the chances of winning your bet.