France vs Finland 07.09.2021
When Finland visits Groupama Stadium in Lyon on Tuesday, France sorely needs to return to the victory after losing two more points.
The reigning World Champions were the last time to save a tie with Ukraine, with Finland leading the way in 1-0 victory against Kazakhstan.
Only two of the last five games have generated friendly goal-mouth action between France and Finland.
We are predicting over 2.5 Goals and Both Teams To Score Now.
Main tip: Over 2.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Explore our football predictions for tomorrow and increase your chances of winning more.
Head-to-Head stats France vs Finland
Both teams have met three times;
- France won two , and Finland won 1 match. No game ended in a draw
- These matches produced an average of 2.00 goals per game
- Their last meeting ended 0-2 in favour of France
Latest results France
- 4 draws, and a draw in their last 5 games
- They have scored 8 goals in their last 5, an average of 1.80 goals per game
- They drew 1-1 with Ukraine in their last match
Latest results Finland
- 2 wins, 2 losses and a draw in their last 5 games
- 2 goals scored in their last 5 matches making an average of 0.40 goals per game
- They won against Kazakhstan 1-0 in their last outing
UEFA W. Cup Qualifiers Group D Standings and Latest Results
France: rank 1st – 5 matches – 2 wins – 3 draws – 0 losses – 9 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-L-D-D
Finland: rank 2nd – 3 matches – 1 win – 2 draws – 0 loss – 5 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-L-W
Have a look at other World Cup qualifier betting predictions available for free on our homepage
Possible squad France
France: Lloris; Pavard, Varane, Kimpembe, Hernandez; Pogba, Kante; Tolisso, Griezmann, Mbappe; Benzema
Coach: Didier Deschamps
Possible squad Finland
Finland: Hradecky; Alho, Vaisanen, Arajuuri, O’Shaughnessy; Uronen, Valakari, Schuller: Taylor, Pohjanpalo, Pukki
Coach: Markku Kanerva
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 2.5 Goals
Betmojo offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.76 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance that this match will have 3 or more goals.
Odds comparison for Over 2.5 Goals
Betmojo – odd 1.76
1xBet – odd 1.70
Availability: Nigeria 🇳🇬
2) Bet on Both Teams To Score No
- In the last for four matches, all of them only had one team scoring
Odds for this bet
Bet365 offers very competitive odds for “Both Teams To Score No”
The odd of 1.42 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 71% chance that only one team or no team will score in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams To Score No
Bet365- odd 1.41
1xbet – odd 1.40
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% up to 5,240 ZMW 🇿🇲 - now: 6,812 ZMW
200% up to 880k UGX 🇺🇬 - now: 1,144,000 UGX