Japan vs China 27.01.2022
China has had a difficult time in the top division recently, with a record of 14 straight losses and a 13-match winless streak. In the meantime, Japan has won 15 of its last 19 home matches, and morale ought to be great following a strong start to the season.
We foresee over 3.5 goals and Japan winning this match.
Main tip: Over 3.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check out the 2022 World Cup Qualifiers betting predictions we offering for free.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats Japan vs China
Considering the last 9 matches between these teams:
- Japan have 5 win. China have 0 wins and they have drawn 4 times
- On average these matches scored 2.18 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 0-1 Japan winning it
Latest results Japan
- 4 wins, and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in these 5 matches. Average of 1.00 a game
- Won 0-1 against Oman in their last match
Latest results China
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- Have also scored 7 goals in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 to Australia in their last match
Asia World Cup Qualifiers Table Standings and Latest Results
Japan: rank 2nd – 6 matches – 4 wins – 0 draws – 2 losses – 12 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-W-L-W
China: rank 5th – 6 matches – 1 win – 2 draws – 3 losses –5 points
Form Guide (most recent first): D-D-L-W-L
Possible squad Japan
Japan: Gonda; Yamane, Yoshida, Tomiyasu, Nagatomo; Minamino, Endo, Shibasaki; Tanaka, Ito, Osako
Coach: Hajime Moriyasu
Possible squad China
China: Yan; Zhang, Zhu, Browning, Wang; Xu, Wu, Wu, Alan; Aloisio, Elkeson
Coach: Shui Qingxia
We have the best well-researched betting predictions today for all major leagues in the world.
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Over 3.5 Goals
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Over 3.5 Goals”
The odd of 2.80 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 36% chance that this match will have at least four or more goals scored.
Odds comparison for Over 3.5 Goals
Odibet – odd 2.80
Helabet – odd 2.79
Odibets offers very competitive odds for the Asia World Cup Qualifiers matches.
2) Bet on Japan Win – Tip 1
- Japan have won 5 times of their 9 H2H matches
- China has not won any ofteir H2H matches
Odds for this bet
1Xbet offers competitive odds for “Japan Win – Tip 1”
The odd of 1.23 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 81% chance that Japan will win this match at full time.
Odds comparisons for Japan Win – Tip 1
1Xbet – odds 1.23
Bet365 – odds 1.22