Mali vs Kenya 07.10.2021
Mali lead this qualifying group after a win (1-0 against Rwanda) and a draw (0-0 against Uganda) in their opening two matches. They will be going for another win in their second home game in the group.
Kenya rallied from behind to draw 1-1 with Rwanda in their last game. This marked a second draw from as many group games but still leaves them second in this group.
Mali have won their last two home games and are more likely to emerge victorious in what will be a close contest with few goals.
Main tip: Mali Win (Draw No Bet) (go to tip details)
Take a look at our Word Cup qualifiers predictions page for more games.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats Mali vs Kenya
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 2 matches between these teams:
- Mali have 1 win. Kenya have no win. One match ended in a draw
- On average these matches scored 3.00 goals per match
- The last time they met Mali won 3-1
Latest results Mali
- 1 win, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their last 5 matches
- 2 goals scored in their last 5 matches. Average of 0.40 goals per match
- They drew 0-0 with Uganda in their last match
Latest results Kenya
- Unbeaten in the last 6 matches (3 wins and 3 draws)
- 6 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.20 goals per match
- They drew 1-1 with Rwanda in their last match
CAF WC Qualifiers Grp E Table Standings and Latest Results
Mali: rank 1st – 2 matches – 1 win – 1 draw – 0 losses – 4 points
Form Guide: D-W-L-D-L
Kenya: rank 2nd – 2 matches – 0 wins – 2 draws – 0 losses – 2 points
Form Guide: D-D-W-D-W
Possible squad Mali
Mali: Mounkoro; Traore, Traore, Kouyate, Sacko; Haidara, Coulibaly, Dieng; Kone, Traore, Djenepo
Coach: Mohamed Magassouba
Possible squad Kenya
Kenya: Otieno; Sakari, Asike, Okumu, Otieno; Muguna, Odada, Abdallah; Juma, Abuya; Olunga
Coach: Engin Fırat
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Mali Win (Draw No Bet)
Odibets offers the best odds for the bet “Mali Win (Draw No Bet)”
The odd of 1.33 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 75% that Mali will win this match but the bet is void in case of a draw.
Odds comparison for Mali Win (Draw No Bet)
Odibets – odd 1.33
Helabet – odd 1.32
1xbet – odd 1.31
Get more insight about betting sites in Kenya to see what is being offered by the leading bookies.
2) Bet on Under 2.5 Goals
- Mali have only 2 goals in their last 5 matches
- 3 of Kenya’s last 4 matches had under 2.5 goals
Odds for this bet
Betway have the best odds for “Under 2.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.60 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 63% that there will be less than 3 total goals scored in this match.
Odds comparisons for Under 2.5 Goals
Betway – odd 1.60
Melbet – odd 1.59
Mybetafrica – odd 1.58
200% up to ₦ 100,000 🇳🇬 - now: ₦ 130,000
200% up to 1,380 GHS 🇬🇭 - now: 1,794 GHS
200% + 30% 🇿🇲 🇺🇬 - 6,812 ZMW / 1,144K UGX
We have other Under 2.5 Goals betting tips on our page for free.