Netherlands vs Turkey 07.09.2021
Group G has now shaped up to be one of the most competitive groups in the World Cup qualifies as only one point separates the top three in the group. The Netherlands have an impressive record in World Cup qualifiers under the management of Van Gaal, losing only one of their last 18 matches. This is an important home fixture against Turkey and expectations are high for them to claim the driving seat at the end of this current international break.
That said, The Turkish are on top of group G table outfit and yet to be beaten in all 5 of their group matches scoring 15 goals. This match will surely not be a walkover for the Dutchs considering that the Turkishs has scored at least a goal in all their World Cup qualifies matches.
As a result, we fancy the Netherlands to at least find the net twice and both teams scoring.
Main tip: Netherlands Ov. 1.5 Goals (go to tip details)
Check out our World Cup Qualifiers for more ways to win.
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
Head-to-Head stats Netherlands vs Turkey
Considering the last 11 meetings between these teams:
- Netherlands had 5 wins, Turkey had 3 wins and 3 match ended with draw.
- These games produced an average of 2.30 goals per match
- Turkey won 4-2 against Netherlands in their last match
Latest results Netherlands
- 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 16 goals were scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 3.20 goals per match
- They won 4-0 against Montenegro in their last match
Latest results Turkey
- 1 win, 1 draw and 3 losses in their last 5 matches
- 16 goals scored in the last 5 games, making an average of 3.20 goals per match
- They won 0-3 against Gibraltar in their last match
UEFA World Cup Qualifiers Group G Standings and Latest Results
Netherlands: rank 2nd – 5 matches – 3 wins – 1 draw – 1 loss – 10 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-W-W
Turkey: rank 1st – 5 matches – 3 wins – 2 draws – 0 losses – 11 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-L-L-L
Possible squad Netherlands
Netherlands: Bijlow; Dumfries, Van Dijk, de Ligt, Blind; Wijnaldum, de Jong, Klaassen; Berghuis, Depay, Gakpo
Out: de Roon (red card)
Coach: van Gaal Louis
Possible squad Turkey
Turkey: Bayindir; Celik, Ayhan, Demiral, Muldur; Yokuslu, Under, Yazici; Calhanoglu, Karaman, Yilmaz
Out: Irfan (muscle injury), Tokoz (foot injury)
Coach: Gunes Senol
Our page provides the best football tips for today to help you boost your returns
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Netherlands Ov. 1.5 Goals
Betfox offers competitive odds for the bet “Netherlands Ov. 1.5 Goals”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% chance that Netherlands will score at least 2 goals in this match.
Odds comparison for Netherlands Ov. 1.5 Goals
Betfox – odd 1.43
Betway – odd 1.41
Betmojo – odd 1.40
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
We have more reliable predictions for tomorrow
2) Bet on Both Teams to Score
- Both teams scored in 2 of their last 3 meatings
- These two teams has been scoring goals for fun in their recent matches
Odds comparison for Both Teams to Score
Betway offers competitive odds for “Both Teams to Score”
The odd of 1.89 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 53% of that both teams will get the back of the net in this match.
Odds comparisons for Both Teams to Score
Betway – odd 1.89
Betfox – odd 1.88
Betmojo – odd 1.88
Get more information about betting sites in Tanzania and discover exciting offers.