South Africa vs Ethiopia 12.10.2021
South Africa nailed 3 goals to Ethiopians in their last meetup, which assured them to keep leading the group. Much credit for the well-structured backline which allowed very few goals into the nets.
Meanwhile, the Ethiopian squad is hoping to scramble for a second spot of the group when they are going to visit their host for a rematch. Their last meetup conceded lots of goals hence we expect them to be more compact this time while seeking a point away.
We advise putting your money on a clean sheet for South Africa while they win the first half.
Main tip: Clean Sheet South Africa (go to tip details)
Explore more tips for the World Cup Qualifying matches to become the winner.
Head-to-Head stats Ethiopia vs South Africa
We look at the last 3 matches between these teams:
- Ethiopia had 1 win. South Africa had 1 win. 1 match was drawn
- These matches scored an average of 3.00 goals per match
- The last time they met they, South Africa won 1-3 away
Latest results South Africa
- 3 wins, 1 loss and 1 draw in their last 5 matches
- 5 goals scored in their last 5 matches, an average of 1.40 goals
- In their last outing, they defeated Ethiopia 1-3 away
Latest results Ethiopia
- 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 5 games
- 4 goals in their last 5 matches, an average of 0.80 goals per game
- They lost 1-3 to South Africa in their last meetup of the qualifying series
CAF W. Cup Qualifiers Group G Standings and Latest Results
South Africa: rank 1st – 2 matches – 2 win – 1 draw – 1 loss – 7 points
Form Guide: L-W-D-W-W
Ethiopia: rank 3rd – 2 matches – 1 win – 0 draw – 1 loss – 3 points
Form Guide: D-W-L-W-L
Possible squad South Africa
South Africa: Williams; Morena, Xulu, De Reuck, Mobbie; Mokoena, Mvala; Tau, Brooks, Hlongwane; Makgopa
Coach: Hugo Broos
Possible squad Ethiopia
Ethiopia: Gebremichael; Tunjo, Tamene, Baye, Yesuf; Bekele, Endeshaw, Mohammed; Ahmed, Kebede, Gebremichael
Coach: Wubetu Abate
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Clean Sheet South Africa
Odibets offers competitive odds for the bet “Clean Sheet South Africa”
The odd of 1.76 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 57% chance South Africa will not concede a goal
Odds comparison for Clean Sheet South Africa
Odibets – odd 1.76
22bet – odd 1.70
NO RISK GHS 5 FREE BET in Ghana 🇬🇭
HURRY! valid only 7 days after registration!
There are more football matches predictions on our site
2) Bet on 1st Half South Africa Win
- 2 out of 3 matches with Ethiopia, South Africa won in first half.
- Yet Ethiopia had half time loss in 3 out of 5 matches.
Odds for this bet
Mybetafrica offers the best odds for “ 1st Half South Africa win”
The odd of 1.92 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that South Africa will win the first half.
Odds comparison for 1st Half South Africa Win
Mybetafrica – odd 1.92
Helabet – odd 1.90
Availability: GHANA 🇬🇭
Check out more 1×2 predictions for free and be part of the winning Teams.