Mali vs Equatorial Guinea 26.01.2022
Mali will continue their quest for the first African Cup of Nations when they take on Equatorial Guinea in the Second round. The Malians finished top of their group and they will back themselves against the unfancied Equatoguineans.
Although the Malians are far the bigger side, they will underrate their opponents at their own peril, given what Juan Micha’s men have managed to achieve in Cameroon.
We expect a tight contest with chances few and far between. Therefore, we reckon there will be more goals in the second 45 minutes.
Main tip: Most Goals 2nd Half (go to tip details)
500% up to ₦ 50,000 🇳🇬
Make informed betting decisions with our AFCON betting predictions.
Head-to-Head stats Mali vs Equatorial Guinea
Considering the last 3 meetings between these teams;
- Mali won all three meetings
- These matches scored an average of 1.67 goals per match
- Their last meeting ended in a 0-1 win for Mali
Latest results Mali
- 4 wins and 1 draw in their last 5 games
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- They defetaed Mauritania 2-0 in their last match
Latest results Equatorial Guinea
- 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in their last 5 matches
- 4 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 0.8 goals per match
- They defeated Sierra Leone 0-1 in their last match
AFCON 2022 Group F Final Standings and Latest Results
Mali: rank 1st – 3 matches – 2 wins – 1 draw – 0 loss – 7 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-D-W-W-W
AFCON 2022 Group E Final Standings and Latest Results
Equatorial Guinea: rank 3rd – 3 matches – 2 wins – 0 draw – 1 loss – 6 points
Form Guide (most recent first): W-W-L-D-W
Possible squad Mali
Mali: Mounkoro; Traore. H, Sacko, Kouyate, Haidara; Haidara. M, Bissouma, Traore, Traore. H, Djenepo; Kone
Coach: Mohamed Magassouba
Possible squad Equatorial Guinea
Equatorial Guinea: Oowon; Ndong, Coco, Obiang, Akapo; Miranda, Machin, Salvador Ganet; Bikoro, Hanza
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Most Goals 2nd Half
Yangasport offers competitive odds for the bet “Most Goals 2nd Half”
The odd of 2.19 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 46% chance that there will be more goals in the second half of this match.
Odds comparison for Most Goals 2nd Half
Yangasport – odd 2.19
Betboro – odd 2.13
New customers can grab a First deposit bonus when they register a new account. Our Yangasport review will explain more.
2) Bet on Odd Final Score
- Their last two meetings ended with a 1-0 scoreline
- Equatorial Guniea have returned odd final scoreline in their last two matches
Odds for this bet
Yangasport has competitive odds for “Odd Final Score”
The odd of 1.93 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 52% chance that the total amount of goals in this match will be odd-numbered.
Odds comparisons for Odd Final Score
Yangasport – odd 1.93
Betway – odd 1.84