Borussia Dortmund vs FC Schalke 24.10.2020
Borussia Dortmund is hosting Schalke at Signal Iduna Park. The last they met, Dortmund kept a clean sheet and won with an undebatable margin of 4-0. They are currently 3rd in the league with only 1 loss. Schalke has had a rough start this season not winning any of their matches. When we look at Dortmund’s home matches, they managed to win 70% of the last 20 home matches whereas, Schalke have lost 50% of their last 20 away games. In their last 45 encounters, these teams have scored an average of 2.67 goals per match. Dortmund is from a humiliating loss from Lazio at the start of their UEFA Champions League campaign and would want to salvage themselves from embarrassment by winning this game. We foresee Dortmund winning this match and over 2.5 goals to be scored.
Main tip: Borussia Dortmund to Win (go to tip details)
Find more Bundesliga predictions and start winning big with our accurate tips. Follow us for free on our page
Poll of the month:
In order to provide you with the best betting odds and best offers we would like to know the following:
Choose up to 4 bookmakers you have an account with!
Head-to-Head stats Borussia Dortmund vs FC Schalke
We take a closer look at the stats of the last 45 matches between these teams:
- Borussia Dortmund has won 10 matches, Schalke 17 and 18 ended on a draw.
- Matches between these teams scored an average of 2.67 goals per match
- Borussia Dortmund won their last meeting 4-0 at Signal Iduna Park
Latest results Borussia Dortmund
- 2 wins and 3 loss in their last 5 matches
- 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Lost to Lazio 3-1 in their last game
Latest results FC Schalke
- 1 win, 1 draw, and 3 loss in the last 5 matches.
- 7 goals scored in 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match.
- Drew 1-1 with Union Berlin in their last game.
Table and latest results
Borussia Dortmund: rank 3rd – 4 matches – 3 wins – 0 draws – 1 loss – 9 points
Form Guide: W-W-L-W
FC Schalke: rank 17th – 4 matches – 0 wins – 1 draw – 3 losses – 1 point
Form Guide: D-L-L-L
Possible squad Borussia Dortmund
Dortmund: Bürki; Akanji, Hummels, Can; Meunier, Bellingham, Witsel, Guerreiro; Sancho, Reyna; Haaland
Out: Schmelzer (knee), Zagadou (knee)
Coach: Lucien Favre
Possible squad FC Schalke
Schalke: Rönnow ; Ludewig, Sane, Nastasic, Oczipka; Mascarell, Bentaleb; Skrzybski, Harit, Raman; Paciencia
Out: Kabak (suspended), Serdar (thigh)
Doubtful: Fährmann (groin), Uth (muscular)
Coach: Manuel Baum
Our tip(s) and odds in detail
According to the statistics above and the odds of the bookmakers, we suggest the following:
1) Bet on Borussia Dortmund to Win
Betway offers the best odds for the bet “Borussia Dortmund to Win”
The odd of 1.22 means that the bookmakers are calculating with a likelihood of approx. 82% that Borussia Dortmund will win this game
Odds comparison for Borussia Dortmund to Win
Betway – odd 1.22
Betfair – odd 1.20
Bet365- odd 1.16
Betway Nigeria has emerged as one of the most attractive bookmakers. They offer a 100% welcome bonus on your first deposit up to ₦ 100,000!
2) Bet on Over 2.5 goals
- Borussia Dortmund has 8 goals scored in the last 5 matches. Average of 1.60 goals per match
- Matches between these teams have goals scored with an average of 2.67 goals per match
- FC Schalke has 7 goals scored in 5 matches. Average of 1.40 goals per match.
Odds for this bet
1xBet offers the best odds for “Over 2.5 goals”
The odd of 1.43 means that the bookmaker is calculating with a likelihood of approx. 70% that goals over 2.5 will be scored in this match
Odds comparisons for Over 2.5 goals
1xBet – odd 1.43
Bet365 – odd 1.40
Betfair- odd 1.36
Our free betting tips cover all the top leagues and competitions in Europe and across the world. Visit now for more winning predictions